Chapter 14

Third-Person's POV

Hera was sleeping soundly while Jong Suk was staring at her.

"I love you, Hera—" he kissed her hand. "—I know that He'll keep you safe." He kissed her forehead.

-after 5 months-

Hera was very weak. She can't walk and needs wheelchair.

"I'm sorry to tell this again, Jong Suk." Vanessa sighed. "There are no progress."

Jong Suk sighed.

"Just 4 months," he let out a forced smile. "4 months."

These past months, Hera's health was deteriorating. She was very thin and pale.

She knew about her condition. They told her everything so that she can muster up strength.

"Hera, four months, hm?" Jong Suk kissed Hera's forehead.

"Y-Yes. I-I'll fight." Hera smiled.

"You need to." Vanessa sighed. "You need to, for your twins, Hera."

Hera sighed.

"Your tummy's getting big, too." Vanessa commented. "Just call me if something happens, hm?" Vanessa smiled.

"Yes," Jong Suk sighed.

-

"How are you feeling?" Jong Suk asked Hera as they rested on their bed.

"I feel okay." Hera said weakly.

"But you sound so weak.." Jong Suk held her hands.

"We can do this." Hera said and smiled.

Days went by, and everyday she was either in pain or has no consciousness. Jong Suk can't do anything but to comfort and hug her.

-time skipped-

It was only a day before her awaited labor.

She was admitted to the hospital because she was very weak and in pain.

Everyone pitied her. And she didn't like it. To make things worse, her siblings came and begged Hera to forgive them. Afterall, it has been 9 months since the incident. But Hera was too weak to open her mouth and say that she forgives them.

"Hera-ya, I'm sorry. Oppa's so sorry. Hera, we all miss you. We still need to see you and your family on your marriage. We still need to see you happy. Please, please, Hera. Just please, fight and be strong." Jaerim cried. Hera held his hand loosely and smiled.

"Eonni.." Hara cried. "Please be strong. I still need to see you. We all need to see you, please. *cries* be strong." She kissed Hera's cheek and wiped her tears away.

"Yah! You brat! Don't leave us, hm? We're so sorry, Hera. Please be strong, sister." Jaebum hugged her slightly and Hera smiled.

"Sweetheart—" her Mom cried at the sight of her daughter. "I'm so sorry, Hera-yah—" she cupped her daughter's face. "Please be strong, my daughter. I love you so much, Hera. Please be strong. Fight for your life and the life of your unborn children. Please, Hera." She cried and hugged her daughter.

"Hera, my daughter.." Her father weakly smiled and a tear escaped her eyes. "Just be strong for your family, and that's all we need. Please help yourself, too. Life is great, you should enjoy it with your family." He held her hands. "Be strong my, daughter."

"We'll leave the both of you first." Her father continued.

"Hera, my anae.." Jong Suk said softly. "You need to be strong, hm? We still need to get married." He held her hands and kissed them both. As a tear escaped his eye, he managed to say. "I love you so much, Hera. I don't even think I can live without you. You still need to raise our twins, baby. I still need to see you cook for me every morning—" he cried. "—I still need to see your face every morning I wake up. I still need to kiss you, touch you, hug you, cuddle with you, shower you with flowers and kisses... I still need to love you more everyday. I still need to show you the whole world with our twins. I still need to bring you to other countries. Hera—" he cried harder. "You need to be strong. I can't live without you. You're my life, Hera. You're my life." He said and took a deep breath to stop his tears away.

Hera cupped his cheeks and she nodded. She held his hands tightly and a tear escaped her eye. Looking straight to Jong Suk, she mouthed, "I love you, too."

"You need to be strong and you need to fight, baby, okay?" Jong Suk kissed her eyes and smiled at her.

She suddenly exclaimed and held her tummy. She shouted in pain. Her water broke.

"H-Hera—" Jong Suk gasped. And ran out of the room looking for doctor Vanessa. Vanessa who was talking to Hera's family saw him.

"D-Doc! H-Hera!" He stuttered.

It was all in slow motion. They were all flabbergasted, nervous, and has anxiety all over them. They were all running over to Hera and Hera's bed was being dragged towards the delivery room.

"She cannot do a normal labor. She is going under cesarean," Vanessa said. "No one is allowed to go in, Hera needs to be asleep while the babies are being delivered. Or else she'll be in deep pain." She said fast as they ran towards the delivery room.

In a second, all of them were left waiting outside the said room.

Please let them be safe.. Jong Suk prayed.

A/N:

Eh hey, readers. I'm so sorry I updated much very late. Anyway, belated Merry Christmas~! Wishing you all a bountiful and blessed new year! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Lovelots.

Do vote and comment please.

Xoxo|mustmuse