Chapter 2

I'm sorry I haven't been working on this story! It's been 11 months! Gosh! Here's chapter 2 !

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I sighed as I got out of his 90' mustang . It was pitch black and matched his style perfectly .

"Bye harry I'll see you tomorrow at school !" I said and smiled happily. The date was absoultly perfect!

"Bye!" He said and waves goodbye as I walked away.

I still had to walk a few more blocks . I checked my phone as my eyes widen . "11:30" was on my phone . "Shit...." I mumbled to myself as I walked a bit faster . Then at that moment my heel on my fake Louis Vutton shoes broke. "Well isn't it the best night ever....." I said to myself.

I took off my shoes and walked to the car and got in while stripping and changing my father was at work . I really do miss him but I barely see him .

He was nice and worked hard to feed me and provide me with clothes and etc. he said " we almost have enough money to buy a house!" It kept replaying in my head .

A house?! Wow.... That's great I never lived in one.... But it was Probaly bigger than this peice of shit.

I looked out the window and I smiles to myself as I slowly drifted to sleep .

________________________

Please ignore my spell or grammatical mistakes ! Thanks for reading!