Romeo and Juliet (Harry Styles and I )

BEEEEEEEP! Went my alarm clock. I sighed as I pressed snooze and got up . Let me introduce myself . I'm Claire , 16 and I'm in a private school filled with stars Seleana Gomez to Brenda Song . It gets a bit annoying .

Having a paparazzi following you the whole time . Did I say a bit annoying I mean really annoying .

Well I got up and sighed as I put on a bit of make up . Did I mention I lived in a car? Well I do because my father couldn't pay for a house .

I got dressed and sighed . He isn't that bad he's always at work working is butt off I do love him and one day I promised to repay him but he kept denying it .

I got out of the car and locked the door . I sighed and looked at myself in my reflection through the window .

I got to school and opened up my locker . A note fell out and I smiled it was from Harry styles the school player . What does he want from me ?

I smiles and started to read it .

Dear Claire ,

I'll like to ask you on a date . If you say yes nod and no shake your head . Meet me Sunday night at Italy's finest . I'll see you soon ;)

Love,

Harry styles

I nodded my head and smiles

(( I'm gonna skip the day the next chapter will just be after the date ))

______________________

This was made a few years ago and I'm sorry for making it super unorganized ! I truly apologize! I really don't feel like changing it!