Chapter 3

This Chapter is dedicated to Kirstieloves1D sorry if I didn't spell it right >.<. Well I had a serious disease called "writers block" when I saw her comment I was instantly cured! XD thank you ^.^

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Claire's Pov

Everything was perfect that night. Let me rephrase that. I meant everything was almost perfect. Notice that word almost?

Well you should've. When I wok up the next morning I woke up to cameras flashing and paparazzi surrounding the car.

I mean I need privacy but I'm certainly not getting any...

It 6 a.m. Da fuq?! I mean it's 6 a.m and I look like shit! They need to get the fuck out.

I hurried and called the cops to escort them out the parking lot. "Finally all of them are gone" I said to myself.

I was moving today so I started to pack and got ready for school. I wore a pink sundress with pink heels. I put on some mascara, black eye liner, and some creme colored lip stick.

I had to admit I looked cute. I got my bag and headed to school. I smiled to my self thinking Harry would be there waiting for me.

"Hey sweetheart..." Said a husky voice next to my ear. I heard a deep chuckle. I immediately knew who it was. It blushes deep red.

"H-Hi Harry..." I stuttered and blushed. "Curse my stuttering!" I said to myself. Harry stopped me from walking and kneeled down.

He held a rose and a teddy bear in his hands. "Would you Claire Rose, be I Harold Styles's girlfriend?" He asked.

My heart literally skipped a beat. He was so sweet and nice. "I..."

_______________________

Cliff hanger! :3