Introduction

Johnson. The last name of a famous movie director in Australia. The name that's famous for writing and producing some of the biggest movies and tv shows. The last name of my siblings and I.

Bill Johnson. The name of that big time movie producer, who also happens to be my father. As for me? I'm Autumn Johnson. A 17 year old girl with the ambitions of becoming an actor. My mother's name is commonly known in the acting industry, she says I get my huge love and passion from her. I have 4 other siblings, all boys. My parents believe in big families, my father had 5 siblings and my mom had 4, just like me. I bet you're thinking how terrible it is to be surrounded by mostly boys, but this isn't the case. We get along great, we do a lot of things together, go surfing, visit our beach house, play video games and just generally hang out.

The eldest of us kids is Thomas. Tom is 22, following in my fathers footsteps of becoming a movie writer, producer and director. I'd say at the age of 22, he writes some pretty impressive stuff. Our relationship is Okay- we aren't so close, meaning we don't hang out most of the time because he's busy following his ambitions, I don't mind though. At his age I'll be doing the same.

Mason comes next. He's one of my closer siblings- but not too close. He's 20 years young. He loves sporting activities, biology, and has a great span of intelligence. Not to forget how much of a ladies man he is.

The third oldest is Kyle. Where do I start with him? I'm probably closest with Kyle than my other brothers. Always being protective and what not. We're always hanging out- whether it's with his friends or not. Kyle is two years older- making him nineteen. He's a huge music enthusiast, and plans to become a musician some day. I adore his enthusiasm and passion towards music.

Then there's me. Autumn. I'm a seventeen year old, aspiring to become an actor someday. My mom is a huge inspiration. Most people think I have it easy as my Father is a movie director, but that's not the case. I've gotta study just as much as everyone else. I only have one friend who happens to be a girl- due to the fact that I've grown up with 4 guys constantly being around me all my life- but I love hanging out with my brothers and their friends, we all seem to have a lot in common and enjoy the same things.

The last, but certainly not least is Ryan. The youngest of the Johnson family. Who just happens to be completely adorable- even if he is only just one year younger than me, making him Sixteen. Ryan is also very protective of me- well basically all four of my siblings are extremely protective but I love that about them. Anyway, back to Ryan. He also loves acting along with me and our mother- Jane. He started acting at a very young age and is extremely well at it.

Thomas, Mason, Kyle, Ryan and me all have the same eyes as our Mother- green/brown. All of us Johnson kids are also pretty tan and have dark brown hair.

Today was a pretty big day, my mother had a book signing earlier this morning, Ry and I had a 3 hour acting class- and as for right now, we're in the limo on our way home from our dad's new movie premier. Which couldn't have gone more perfect, I got to meet the man of my dreams. Channing Tatum. Yes, the one, the only, Fabulous Channing who looks even hotter in real life- although his wife didn't appreciate me drooling over him all night, but that didn't stop me from staring or from taking selfies with him either.

"You totally embarrassed yourself in front of Channing and his wife all night" Thomas laughed

"Hey, shut up. I didn't embarrass myself" I pouted staring at the picture. Ryan took my phone who then passed it to Mason, who passed it to Tom. "Guys" I groaned at my brothers. Mom got my phone and handed it back to me.

"Boys, don't annoy your sister. She was very good, you all were.. surprisingly"

"Mom, you know I like it when you tell us how great we are, but we aren't kids anymore" Ryan complained.