Chapter 7

Anahi's Pov

Sakura and I were preparing breakfast "hey Anahi, so is that true that you are sensei's girlfriend?" Sakura asked "what? No, I am not, I wish I was"I mumbled the last part feeling my cheeks heating up. "Aww so you have a crush on him, well it's not new most of the girls have a crush on him." she laughed,

Suddenly I heard the door opened and Kakashi walked in as always looking tired lazy and lost in thoughts.

I don't know what happened to me and I just ran to him wrapping my arms around his torso while hiding my face in his chest mumbling "I am scared. I don't want to die." I feel he hugged me back returning my hug "I am here, I promise nothing will hurt you." I heard he said.

"I knew it" I heard Sakura grinning happily 'yeah I forgot she was here', I felt Kakashi moves slowly looking at his student "umm I will see you later sensei," she said blushing and quickly walked out the house leaving us alone.

"We made breakfast," I said and was going to walk away when I feel his fingers holding my wrist tightly, he pulled me back with force and hugged me again. His hand was resting on my back while other was caressing my hair, I feel like a baby in his arm.
The feeling was too strong I wanted to stay forever in his arms. I feel secure and loved. I smiled when he pulled me closer, my head rested on his chest. I slowly hugged him back "K-Kakashi?" I muttered softly

"I am listening."

"it hurts" I mumbled and he made me look at him, he stared into my eyes I could see his Sharingan. His gaze stopped at my lips and he leans while pulling down his mask revealing his face. I shivered when his lips brushed softly against mine. I breathed out from the touch as he starts licking my lips asking for more soon I smiled and deepens the kiss. He pushed me against the wall as he makes it rough.
(End of pov)

Kakashi's Pov

I never expected her to hug me like that but it melted me, I had never felt this strong feeling for someone, never thought to give my love to comfort someone like I wanted today. I couldn't stop myself when I heard her saying 'it hurts.' I pulled down my mask and rubbed my lips on hers I feel her body shivers from my touch but soon she kissed me back showing me that she also wants me. I deepen the kiss and pushed her firmly against the wall I felt her hands holding my Jonin jacket it made me smile. I was kissing her passionately exploring her mouth.
End of pov,

Anahi was holding his jacket while he was exploring her mouth, she felts his cold, rough hand brushed on her waist as he lifted up her top. She gasps softly moaning under his touch.

Kakashi breaks the kiss knowing she needs air, he quickly took off her top, trailing down the kiss and start licking her neck while rubbing his body against her. He softly cupped her breast and squeezing it over her bra, trying to feel her body.

Anahi feel her knees getting weak she was trying hard to stay still, it was all new feeling for her no one ever touched her like this before she doesn't want him to stop, "ouch" she yelp when he bites her neck.

Kakashi smirk playfully looking into her eyes although he knew she wanted more, he wanted to hear from her "do you want me to stop?" he asked staring into her eyes watching her face that was turned red from embarrassment, she looked away with a small pout. Kakashi laughed and pull off his jacket. "Is it your first time?" he asked and saw her nodding in yes, he smiled holding her hands "I promise I will be gentle," he said and carried her to the bedroom.

"We are crossing the line," Anahi said while taking off his shirt. She traced her fingers on his bare chest. "Now that I know you want me too, I don't have the strength to hold back anymore," Kakashi said in his deep voice while he removed her bra "you are beautiful," he said, caressing her sides. He leans at her licking her lips as his hand trailed down sliding down her panty.