chapter 8

Next day.

Anahi woke up from the light that was coming through the window. She groaned as she rubbed her eyes. She tried to sit but she couldn't. Someone was holding her waist. She smiled watching Kakashi as she recalled the sealing process. After those little thoughts she turned to face him and softly touched his cheek caressing it. She saw his lips forming a small smile making her understand that he was already awake. He opened his eyes slowly staring in her deep green eyes.

"Good morning." he said under his breath and rubbed his lip over her lips.
"How are you feeling today?"

Anahi thought for a moment feeling her body almost perfectly fine. She suddenly got up quickly and looked at her thigh. The wound was dried and the skin was not in pain anymore.

"Thank you." she said to him as she hugged him tightly.
"It's not hurting anymore and I feel fresh and energetic like before" she said happily.

Kakashi smiled feeling relaxed that he was seeing her to her normal self again.

"I will go to see if Hokage returned to the village." Kakashi said and got up from bed.

"Take me with you then." Anahi said looking at him as he got up.

"Don't worry. I will take you soon if you keep showing me yourself." he said before closing the door from the bathroom behind him.

"What?" Anahi asked not understanding him.

Then she looked down at her body and she understood what he meant. She was wearing only her panties and a bra. She blushed at this feeling embarrassed. She slept with him almost naked.

'At least he didn't do anything wrong with me when I was sleeping or maybe he did?' she blush more as she thought that, but quickly shook her head to clear her mind.

{...}

After Kakashi wearing his ninja outfit he went downstairs smelling food. He looked in the kitchen where he found Anahi cooking pancakes. He laughed quietly as he sat down on a chair infront of the wooden table that was there.

"I am glad you are very happy today." he said as Anahi was severing the food for him. She sat down infront of him having her meal too.

"It's because of you." she smiled and stared at him as he pulled down his mask for eating.

Kakashi looked up at her when he sense her gaze on him. Then he understood that she was staring at his lips, which made him blush a little.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked in confusion while finishing his meal.

"No. You are just too handsome." she muttered and Kakashi quickly put his mask on to hide his blush.

After this he stood up grabbing the dishes to wash them. He shook his head and smiled under his mask. Anahi giggled and took her dish to the sink too.

"So... the great copy ninja is blushing?" she asked him smirking standing beside him.

"And you are flirting with the great copy ninja? Are you aware of the consequences?" he asked her smirking as he grabbed her waist leaning down closer to her face.

He rubbed his masked lips on hers when suddenly he heard a loud knock on the door. He groaned a little annoyed and went to open the door. An Anbu was standing outside looking at him.

"Lady Hokage summoned you." the Anbu said and bowed before disappearing.

Kakashi went close to her while putting his jonin jacket on. He grabbed her shoulder making her look up at him.