LOVE - the universal emotion

Greetings , my readers !!! I hope you all are doing well ....

In light of the events that occur in today's world , I , would like to share my perspective in this worldy and perhaps this precious emotion we possess . The very emotion that makes people drive out with ambition , cover thousands of miles of distances , to protect , care and many more . The very emotion called " LOVE " . The very driving force which makes one capable of achieving new heights . . . .

It all comes down to this very question , " what is LOVE  ?? "  "how do you feel when you experience it ?? " .... all these questions remain unanswered even when we witness it every day . Weird , dont you think ? .... well , it is what it is and you can't deny it .... there is no defined answer to it for every individual is different . But you know what . . . . It is very experience and individuality of every person which makes it unique to us . Though it differs from person to person but love stays constant however different and vague experiences one might feel .... be it in past , present or at future , be it real or imaginary , be it satisfactory or unquenchable , be it in a small or a big way .

If love was to be elaborated in words , one really wouldnt be able to . . . . Because words aren't enough to limit it to just that ..... Readers !! Make note ... I m talking of my own perspective . Love could be said to be the force that promotes peace , happiness and joy . Now , in light of the different perceptions love differs for everyone . For someone , it would be that powerful feeling that doesnt let you stay apart from the people you care about and are fond of . For another , it might be the attachment towards his/her own family . For someone it would be the passion at what they do which is also a result of love . For someone , it would be a simple act of benevolence . For another , a simple act of kindness towards the needy . . . . . Infact it is so interesting to acknowledge that love takes shape into anything in disguise and you wont even know when it hits you .... probably its the reason for this emotion to be unpredictable too.

Today , this world is in dire need of universal acceptance and harmony and love to survive ..... it is very unfortunate to witness things around the world which leads this world to doomsday with each passing day . Trees are cut with an inexplicable rate , we humans are creating weapons of mass destruction , wars are waging , calamities are taking a toll over lives , the climate changes drastically and with a raging demeanour.  The world slowly and steadily keeping pace at filling up with hatred and love and harmony seems to diminish and devoid .

Is it what we wish our forward generations to see as they step into this world ??. Do we really want to spread the epidemic of hatred and corrupt their minds as well ??  Do we want to lead them to doomsday as well ??

In all , all I want to say is that ..... love needs to be prevalent again .

Some folk had said : "If there is will , there is a way "

Well , I would say :
"If there is LOVE , there is a way "

Thank you for reading :)