I need more time (Chapter 3)

Previously
"So you know who I am and you do relize I could rip your heart out at any moment." Klaus threatened

"you do relize I don't care" I replied with full confidence.

Now

"Well aren't you a confident one" Klaus said with a smirk that annoyed the hell out of me.

"Holly hayleys coming over." Davina informed me.

Hayley came over and she didn't evan notice me thank God I should go before she does.

"Klaus why?" Hayley saying sounding heartbroken.

"I'm gonna go" I whispered to davina

"No just stay here" Davina told me sternly.

"Not now hayley we got a guest." Klaus told klaus Hayley.

Hayley turned to davina gave her a sweet smile then turned to her twin sister who she hadn't seen in years Hayley looked at holly speechless.

"Holly?" Hayley asked shocked.

"Long time no see hayley" I said with a smirk.

"Good to see you've met your dubbleganger."klaus remarked.

Holly and hayley had a smirk on and it was annoying klaus.

"What?" Klaus questioned.

"Klaus she's not my dubbleganger"Hayley half explained.

Klaus looked beyond confused.

"Okay how else do you explain her looking the exactly same as you." Klaus questioned.

"Try Twin" I announced

Klaus looked beyond shocked.

"Impossible hayley has not got any siblings." Klaus muttered more taking to himself then the people around him.

"Well none that I told you about" Hayley said.

"It's true niklaus I checked myself they were separated when they got adopted." Elijah informed his brother.

"Okay now that that's all out in the open I better go..I've got an opponment with a witch." I stated wanting to get out of that building.

"Wait remember why you came here and what you needed to ask" Davina reminded me.

"Oh yeah right." I spoke.

I turned to hayley.

"Okay so hayley as seeing that your a wearwolf and your living with a bunch of vampires and not a pack I was wondering why" I questioned.

"Well um.... I'm pregnant with klauses child." Hayley told me.

I just stared at her for a few seconds because Holly was shocked after a few seconds she responded.