(Chapter 7) Awake

I slowly opened my eyes as the bright light shined in them  Which caused them to hurt. Once my eyes adjusted to the sudden beam of light I realised I was in a coffin with the top open.Then everything came back to how marcel came and got me from the savatore bording house how he injected me with something and how livid I left for those seconds before everything went dark.I recenised my surroundings to be Marcel's basement.

Holly's house

I look at my reflection in the mirror once I was satisfied with the result I made my way over to where Sophie works

"Hello?" I shouted as I walked into the empty bar.

Sophie walked out of the kitchen with a slight smile on her face. I was about to ask her wants wrong when I suddenly got a vision. Hayleys throat getting slashed. Once my vision was back to normal I run fast I can as in the vision the surroundings looked like the church. Once I arrived I opened to church doors to see Hayley laying on something wooden I can quite figure out. I have a really bad feeling about this I thought to myself. "Hayley" I shouted however I got no response. I kept on working towards my sister but the closer I got the more worried I got. Finally I reached where my sister laid and the sight I saw was horrible her through has been slashed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________Okay so i know this chapter is really short but I wanted to update as soon as possible. Also on this book so far there is over 2k reads thank you so much!
Now I'm thinking about writing a fanfic if Katherine had a sister but I don't know if I should.