Officially Dating

A/N Trunks ask Yumi to be his girlfriend, Pan isn't to happy about that. I don't own DBZ/GT.

After the iced coffee drink, Trunks decided to take Yumi to the pier. There were families and kids running around playing in the water. Men were fishing and others were shopping at stores or eating at the restaurant. Trunks bought Yumi and himself an ice cream. They sat together on a bench table looking out to the sea.

"So, Yuki told me that your not dating anyone but you are interested in someone?"

"Yuki told you didn't she"

"Actually, I talked her into it"

"No you didn't, I know Yuki she says things without even thinking"

Trunks leans closer to Yumi's face, Yumi blush slightly

"Maybe this time it wasn't such a bad thing"

Trunks said before closing his eyes and closing the distance between them, Yumi also closed her eyes when she felt Trunks pressed his lips to her's and started licking her lips trying to get her to open up. Yumi smiled and open willingly to him, their tongues danced and swirl around each other as if they were fighting for dominance. Yumi wrapped her arm around Trunk's neck deepening the kiss.

After the intense make out session, they both pulled apart panting slightly.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Yumi smiled and closed the distance between them once more. This time Trunks had his arm wrapped around Yumi's waist. After the kisses were done, they decided to go back home hand in hand, for Trunks can give his Father and Mother the good news. Vegeta already knew they were going to be together eventually, Bulma spread the news to the friends, but once the news hit Pan, she was heart broken, Trunk's is her best friend.

Pan couldn't believe, she thought this whole thing was just a bad dream. She needed to talk to Trunks and fast, so Pan set off flying to Capsule Corp. home. Pan barge in through the front door, she looked around frantically

"Trunks!!!!"

Pan yelled through the whole household, Bulma came into the living room to see who it was and saw Pan crying.

"Pan, are you okay? What's wrong is it Vidal or Gohan?"

"I...I need to talk to Trunks. Where is he?!"

"He's in his bedroom. Why?"

"It can't be true!!"

Pan then ran inside running towards Trunks bedroom and saw Trunks on top of Yumi in a make-out session on the bed, Trunks was rubbing Yumi's thigh making Yumi moan. They were so wrapped into each other, they didn't hear the door barge open. Until a scream broke them apart.

"Trunks!!! How could you?!"

Pan was crying in the door way

"Uh Pan, what are you doing here? Can't you see, I'm kind of busy here"

Trunks was annoyed with the interruption, Yumi was slightly angry at the intrusion from the little brat.

"Is it babysitting again for you, trunks?"

Trunks only playfully glared at Yumi, knowing it was a rhetorical question. Trunk looks towards Pan

"What do you want?"

"You never gave me a chance?"

Pan was crying, Trunks was stunned and Yumi was confused

"Hey, shortie aren't you like 8yrs old?"

"You stay out of this!! And for your information I am very mature for my age!!"

"Hahahaha that doesn't prove anything"

Pan was getting angry and launch herself at Yumi, Yumi just smirk and made a force field around her, still laughing about Pan's out burst.

"That's enough Yumi"

Trunks knew that Yumi had a bad sense of humor, but making fun Pan in this bad state is just harsh.

"Hey, Pan calm down okay and listen. I told you my father hates woman that are weak"

"But I'm not weak"

"I know you're not, but like I said my father...."

Pan then smiled at an idea she has

"Then I'll talk with Vegeta and i know he will change his mind once he sees me in combat"

Trunks didn't get a chance to say anything as Pan ran out his bedroom happily and off she went too find Vegeta in the gravity room.

Trunks looks at Yumi with a raised eyebrow and a smirk

"What are you looking at? I'm not in the mood anymore"

Yumi got off Trunk's bed, but before Yumi steps out the bedroom, Trunks smack Yumi on the butt. Yumi quickly grabbed her butt from the hard spank and looked back Trunks blushing.

"I'll see you soon"

Yumi shook her head as she went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Then Vegeta came inside the kitchen and found Yumi.

"There is going to be a match tomorrow for you and Yuki be ready for tomorrow morning."

Yumi gave Vegeta a nodded understanding but was still confused as to why.

A/N Rate and Comment