joonie , maybe we should try handcuffs too in the bedroom .

I heard Jimin choke on the cherry of his martini as Taehyung and Jungkook hid their laughter, letting small giggles out.

"Do you have a problem? If there's a problem with that, we can rearrange! We want our models happy and comfortable!!" She said as he laid a hand over my arm.

"No, no, that's really fine. We just didn't know," I spoke for all of us as she gave a nod and a thumbs up.

"Great! Then come over here to get changed and we are all good to go!" She pulled me over as stylists rushed around my sides, pulling my clothes off as I stood and turned when they told me to.

"The first piece will be from our white rose petal summer honeymoon collection," a guy said as he brought the clothes over.

Why did you need such fancy names for clothes? Sheesh, that is so much work.

Like to come up with, then remember, and talk about.

Shrugging, I didn't really care as it wasn't my problem as they fit everything to my sides, pushing me forward towards the lights. As I stepped over to where the cameras were all set up, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were all staying there as well, snacking on the food and gulping drinks down.

Ahh, they didn't get to have breakfast either.

Jimin let out a low whistle as Jungkook and Taehyung seemed as though they couldn't breathe through their food when I stepped forward with the piece on.

"Perfect! Perfect! You wore the skirt piece well!" The cameraman called out as I stood in front. "Tilt your head and give me a slow wink, I want you up against the wall with your arms spread out," he directed as he snapped a few pictures, telling me to change the pose a few times.

They threw different flowers over me as more pictures were taken. Then the stylists came to change my outfit again.

"This one is from our black midnight pearl ambition line," she rushed out as they twirled my hair and sprayed perfume over me as they adjusted the clothes.

Going back out, I saw Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping as Jungkook laid over Taehyung while he listened to music with his headphones in. Jimin was still sitting there watching as he waited out for me. Once he saw me step forward, he gave a perfect sign and waved to me as I chuckled and waved back, blowing a kiss.

"OOH! I LOVED THAT MY SEXY MONEY MAKER!" The cameraman shouted as he jumped up and down. "DO THAT AGAIN BUT HERE FOR THE CAMERA!!" He said as I walked over, the lights dimming so the piece could be better seen.

 "DO THAT AGAIN BUT HERE FOR THE CAMERA!!" He said as I walked over, the lights dimming so the piece could be better seen