well i mean sex is always an option .

"I sure as hell will tonight once we get home," Taehyung gave me a smirk, hugging me before walking over to the car.

Following behind him, I gestured for Yoongi and Jimin to get in the car as well, starting the car as we drove home.

"Whoohooo! What a night, am I right?" Jin cheered as we all turned to look at him.

Jungkook sat in Taehyung's lap, curled into him as Taehyung kept his arms firm around Jungkook.

Someone's getting the diiiickk toniight.

Grinning at my own cheer, I got a call as I placed it on speakerphone, turning into another street.

"Hey coa-"

"I JUST GOT HIRED BABY!" He screamed as I nearly lost grip over the wheel.

"By who?" I asked as I knew he'd be wearing one of those shit eating grins.

"BANG THEM SO YUM DAMN'S COMPANY CEO PERSON PRODUCER GUY!! I WILL BE A MANAGER FOR YOU EIGHT!" He kept shouting as I realized everyone heard him say the name for BTS that I had come up with.

"THAT IS SO AMAZING! WE SHOULD CELEBRAT-"

"I AM ALREADY AT YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DARLING WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HOME WITH THOSE HOT MEN YOU WORK WITH! TELL ME IF YOU HAVE AN EYE FOR ANY OF THEM, I HEARD ALL ABOUT THE BONER EVENT FROM STEF LIKE OH SHIT LOOK AT MY SEXY MAMA PROWL LIKE A TIGER TO GET THOSE MEN'S BLOOD FLOWING I AM JUST SO PROUD! OH DID YOU FUC-"

"So I'm out with the guys right now and we are nearly home, we'll talk then," I calmly cut him off as Hoseok was red containing his laughter.

"OOH ALRIGHTY THEN BABY DOLL WE CHAT THEN TOODLESZ!!" He screamed as I ended the call with a sigh, everyone's eyes on me as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Shoot."

"Who do you want to have sex with?"

"Do you have an eye out for one of us?"

"I'm single."

"Can you did what you did to Yoongi to me?"

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin all shot out their questions and comments at once as more were fired my way.

"First of all, mom and dad have their stable relationship to hold all of us together," I stated as Namjoon and Jin nodded enthusiastically. "Second, everyone knows that no one can make a move on Tae or Kook," I listed off again as everyone agreed. "Then that leaves Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi. So those would be the only three that would qualify for the three questions," I said as everyone let out a chorus of 'oh's.

"So that means I qualify for you to hook up with? I sure am honored and flattered, I am always available to fu-"

"Oh, look, we are here," Yoongi cut Jimin off as I parked in the driveway, seeing a jumping coach in front of our door.

"I brought the vodka!" He cheered as we all got out of the car and walked up to him.

"LET'S GET DRUUUNKK!!" Hoseok shouted as I unlocked the door and let everyone go in, locking the door behind me.

"You two do that," Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung towards the hall as they left to their room. "Tae and I will be calling it a night," with a grin, he walked off with a surprised Taehyung who turned to look at me as I smiled at him and gave him an encouraging wink.

Namjoon and Jin waved us off sleepily as well, heading to their own room to sleep as Jin threw himself onto Namjoon, both of them yawning together as we said our goodnights.