The Boyfriend

The next day Danny was tripped by a girl who had deep feelings for Richard and thought Danny liked him. ( which she did). So Richard helped Danny to her feet and helped Danny pick up her books. Everyone looked at Richard and stopped laughing and one kid blurted out " Why are you helping a stupid ass girl." Yelled the kid. "Don't you dare say anything bad about her Keria!" Richard replied in anger. Keria was the girl who tripped Danny and the one who has deep feelings for Richard. "Richard since when did you even care about Danny. You always talked about how ugly she is." Keria lied. "Don't you lie Keria, " Richard argued back. "You told me who you like which is me and I told you who I like which is Danny." Everyone looked at Richard in shock. Danny walked up to Richard and said, "I like you too. I just never told you because I thought you would choose a cheerleader over me." Richard replied back in a soft voice, "Danny would you go out with me." Danny's smile faded as she looked back a Keria who was looking down at the ground waiting ro hear the answer to Richard's question. "Yes, I would go out with you!!" Danny said with excitement. Richard smiled grabbed Danny by the hand, pulled ger in close and kissed her in front of evedyone and kissed her. Keria was angry while everybody else said "ahh" all together. Keria pulled Danny away, and slapped Richard. "You know how much I like you Richard. Once I kissed you when I told you we both were close to sleeping together until your phone rang. You know you liked me too." As Danny looked at Richard in shock she slapped him, and then pulled Keria by her hair. The worst part was Keria had on a wig so it came off. Everyone laughed as Danny stomped Keria. Danny who was the laughing stock of the whole entier school was now the popular kid who had the most hottest and popular boyfriend and beat up the biggest female bully in their grade. Who would have known she would become   so pretty and popular from a boyfriend.