The "Nerd"

There was a teenaged girl. Everyone called her a nerd, even though she looked like one she didn't like it. She had braces, glasses, she always wore pigtales, and always held her books in a specific way. When people talked about her she just kept walking down the halway. In class people would throw paper at her when the teacher was never looling. People tried to even trip her in the restrooms and halways. She had to endure all of this 5 days a week, 25 days a month, and 275 days a school year. Her name was Danny. Oeople even made fun if her name because they say its a boy name. Well speaking if boy names there was a kid that never pucked on Danny bamed Richard. Almost every girl in school liked Richard. Richard was the most popular guy in school,  and every girl on the cheer team, girls basketball team, including the soft ball team liked him. The only thing was Richard didn't  like any of them. In fact he barley acknowledged them. He saw how scared and upset Danny was. He felt sorry for her and developed feelings. While all if his friends were clowning around in class he was doing his work, and while all his friends along with everyone else was talking about Danny he was thinking about her. Everything overwhelmed Danny and Richard felt sorry.