Pregnant

Danny thought since she was popular and had a popular boyfriend she had to dress popular too. She took out her pigtails and curled her hair. Then she threw away her old clothes, went to the mall and brought new and nicer ones. The next school day Danny went to schiil with curled hair, a miny skirt, a belly shirt, heels, and a new designer purse. Everyone of the boys went from liking Keria to Danny. Kerua was the only one who still talked about Danny and many of the girls beat her up for it. Three days later Danny and Keria did something they couldn't reverse. They both slept with Richard (they did not have a threesome), but Keria was gonna have his baby. Richard knowingly slept with Keria because he said Danny wasn't giving up anything anytime soon even though he was willing to wait for her. Richard knew how desperate Keria was and how she was even more desperate to do anything with him. Then Keria wanted to tell Richard the good news. She ran through his dior and yelled I'm pregnant and we can now be a family!  Keria thought Richard was sleep but got a huge surprise when she pulled off the covert.(Danny was giving him head). "Really Keria!!!", Danny yelled." Wait.... what, did you just say you were pregnant...."