(Chapter 1 continuation)

After all your favorite songs were sang / played,  for some reason.. which you never would have thought would happen to you; Nicholas had taken your hand, and led you onto the stage with him. You were shocked. He puts the mic down and says "Hey, sorry I saw you and I just couldn't focus because you're so beautiful..." You were so touched by this, a huge smile grew on your face as you blushed slightly.
"So, what's your name" he wondered aloud. You snap out of your daze when he says this... "oh uh.. My name's (Y/N).." You said shyly.
"nice to meet you (Y/N) Hope I'll see you around..." He paused for a second after those words, and looked like he was thinking of what else to say so the conversation wouldn't end so soon.. Just then his face lit up as he said "Wait! You have A VIP pass right?"
"Oh, yeah I do why?" You said while showing him the pass.
"After we get a couple of pictures and all that shit would you mind.. Coming back to the bus with me?" He blushed after he asked you this, causing you to smile at how adorable he is.
You then answer back in a flirtatious way "that sounds perfect... I'd love to get to know you better" you wink after saying this, causing him to blush even more... You're usually the shy type but for some reason you already feel comfortable with him.
After the concert, you go backstage and see Nicholas, he looked sad until he saw you..
"hey, you made it!" he said with a smile, after that, you and him walked over to the other band members, you all got along pretty well and had a lot in common; like favorite songs by them, other favorite bands, and more. After this you had gotten so many pictures with them, this was a dream come true.