Chapter 2: Unplanned Stay

As you arrived at get scared's bus with the guys, you were in disbelief that all of this was even happening to you, and you were more than Happy.
You hang with the guys for a while before Nicholas walks you to another room and says "Ya know... From the moment I saw you I could not stop thinking about you... And I know we just met today but I feel so like... So comfortable with you..." He chuckles then continues by saying "I know I sound crazy but... You're amazing and adorable and I just..." He trails off as soon as he looks into your (y/e/c) eyes, which were sparkling with excitement, wonder and innocence. He then takes your hand, leading you to the bedroom, then picks you up and places you on the bed, beginning to slowly remove your Clothes, you doing the same to him.
He threw your clothes on the floor carelessly and started sliding off your thong with his teeth, then unhooks your bra... His pants were already off and on the floor as he begins to penetrate you... You moan silently "You can be Louder, it's okay" he reassured you as he sped up.
You do as he says and moan louder than before.
He continues, going faster and faster until the moment you cum, which took a while for you to actually reach that climax,
He then begins to kiss you all over, starting with your face, going down to your chest... this causes you to slightly blush as you let out a few moans..
He's still inside of you, his pace couldn't have been more perfect, you could not even believe that this was happening...
While you were lost in thought he suddenly pulls out and goes down to your vagina, rubbing it slowly at first, then.. You moan loudly as he slides his tongue in, and then he starts to gently nibble on your clit, then flicks his tongue inside of you once again...
"oh, nick" you moan quietly
Once he finishes you, he gets up and you get on your knees to suck his dick, you begin very slowly and carefully, and then you go a lot faster, sucking hard.. He groans softly,
Then, once you finish, you begin to jerk him off causing him to groan again in pleasure.
You then speed up, continuing this until he cums... Once you two finish, you both lye on the bed, exhausted.
Then the both of you put your clothes back On.
However for some reason, in the morning he apologizes, in a cute and corny way "Ugh I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that..."
"...Please don't forgive me, I can't forgive myself" he mutters
You Giggle and say "It's more than fine really, I um... I actually enjoyed it a lot" you blush a bit after saying this, causing him to smile,
'god he's adorable when he smiles' you thought to yourself. After that you two had been talking for hours, the last thing he had told you was how much he had regretted trying to take his life by overdosing, and that he was really unstable at the time and was glad someone had taken him to the hospital.
You respond with: "Wow, well I know how you must've felt... Like no one would stop you or notice that you're gone"
"that's exactly how I felt! I didnt think anyone would understand but you totally get me, I love you" he said smiling and looking at you with loving eyes.
You look up at him with a surprised yet happy look on your face, he realized what he did and said "oh my gosh, I'm Sorry, maybe I should leave"
"....I'm the one that's always leaving you..." He basically whispers the corny but adorable joke. He then chuckles at himself and says
"...That was a stupid joke... I'm sorry I should-" You interuppt him mid-sentence just to kiss him, the kiss was so passionate and gentle, and when it ended You cleared your throat and giggled. "Y'know.. I never thought that speaking with you would be so normal. Well.. to put it simply. I.." your cheeks turn a light pink, turning your head to gaze upon his eyes. "I enjoy talking with you!"
"Aw you're so adorable" he said as a huge smile grew on your face, you blush a little more "no, I'm really not" you say shyly, "well as much as I'd love to argue with you when we both know I'm right..." He winks after making the sly comment.
"...I should head back to being social and talking with the guys," he says, which sort of surprised you. "Do you really have to go right now?" You pout, Hoping to spend more time with him one on one.   "You're so adorable oh my gosh" he blushes, "but yeah, I should spend some time with everyone, come with me if you want." He says, so.. you decided to go with him and talk to everyone.
After that, the rest of the night was filled with excitement, due to what had happened earlier.
You had stayed one last night before having to head back home... You, Nick and all the guys had talked basically all day the next day, then, later during the evening, you and Nick decided to go to the room you had been staying in, so you could spend time together alone one last time... You cuddled and watched anime, simple yet perfect. After you finished watching, Nick had walked you out of the bus and kissed your cheek, then he hugged you tightly, and you didn't want to let go. When he started to walk away,
You said "Nick wait!"
to catch his attention.
"Yeah?"
"Will I ever see you again?"
A tear began to fall down your cheek as you said this.. You wiped it away immediately and acted as if you were fine.
he comes over to you and hugs you once again, you don't want him to let go, you felt so safe and loved in his arms... "Can I have your number and address so we can stay in touch?" He says, making you feel so much better knowing that you could stay in contact.