Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

I brushed my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth,then looked in the cupboards to see if there were any pregnancy tests.

Austin had left the room before I ran in here. I didn't feel like telling him since it wasn't really his business. All I wanted to do was take a pregnancy test to confirm if my thoughts were right.

Surprisingly I found a pregnancy test box hidden in the towel closet.  'I wonder why Austin has this hidden in here' I thought. I pulled out one of the tests and read the instructions on the back of the box.

It said I have to pee on the stick and then wait three minutes. I peed on the stick then left it on the counter to go set a timer on my phone.

I came back once the timer went off and checked the stick.

'Please be negative, I can't be pregnant right now,not with all this stuff going on'
I thought on my way to the bathroom.

I took a deep breath before checking the stick.

There was two lines

----

Stella's POV

We just finished decorating the backyard when Vanessa texted me saying they were on their way home.

"Guys,they're on their way back!" I yell to Sarah and Dylan.

They both came back in from outside. Sarah had swept her hair into a bun to cool her down from the hot California heat. She had also tied her sweater around her waist.

Dylan's shirt was now unbuttoned so you could see his abs and he had dirt on his hands from making the dance floor.

I couldn't help but let my eyes wander to his abs. I realized that I had called them to see Dylan looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Like what you see,Stel?"

"Sorry, we should, start cleaning up and finishing the food since they're on their way back." I say,blushing from being caught staring.

"Okay,I can finish the food if you guys want to go clean up the backyard." Sarah says.

Great. I have to be alone with him after he caught me staring at him.
"Yeah sure,thanks Sarah." I say before following Dylan out to the backyard.

I quickly turned away from Dylan,looking for something to clean up. I found some extra lights lying on the ground so I quickly grabbed those and started winding them up.

"So,you didn't answer my question earlier,Stella." Dylan said.

"I don't have to if I don't want to,Dylan."

"Wow,sorry."

"Why,what?" I ask,turning around.

"You never call me Dylan,you either call me Dyl or Little Zachary. I didn't think I made you that mad."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to stare,Dyl."

"There's my name." Dylan says.

I smile. We and Dylan have always been close and we barely ever fight. If we ever fight it's over something stupid. One time I didn't talk to him for a week because he made me accidentally drop my ice cream cone.

"So,come on,we need to clean up before they get back."

------
Austin's POV

Crap. I shouldn't have told her about Vanessa's father. Honestly,I don't know what happened. I just feel different around her. Different from when I'm with anyone else.

The only person I've ever felt like this with was when I was with Vanessa. Oh wait.

I can't be in love with Ashley!

------
Ashley's POV

I stood up with a shaky breath. I quickly threw the stick in the garbage can and covered it with some toilet paper.

I heard the door open in the room so I walked out to find Austin standing there looking around.

"Oh there you are" Austin said when I came out. "Yeah,I had to use the washroom" I replied,awkwardly.

"Well I've decided to let you go,you can pack up your things and then my driver will drive you to Vanessa's house." Austin said before leaving the room.

That was weird.
Did he really forget that he kidnapped me and didn't let me bring anything? I opened the door of the bedroom to go and find Austin when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to find a middle aged man wearing a crisp suit standing there." Hello Mrs.Tisdale,I was told to bring you to Miss.Hudgens's house."

"Yes,I'm ready to go now." I say.

"Okay,please follow me." The man says before leading me out the front of the house where a limo was waiting.

"You will be driven back in this limo Mrs.Tisdale." The man says,opening the limo door for me.

"Thank you." I say stepping in.

"Have a wonderful trip back,Mrs.Tisdale." The man says before closing the door.

----------------------------------------------------
Until Next Time...

-persephonenartemis