Lying from the start

"Didn't think I'd freak out" Adriana said as picking up her backpack and leaving out the door. She gave her mother the dirtiest look she could. "I was going to take you to school" mom whispered while Adriana was out the door. The hallways filled with sadness, like anyone would care. Adriana went to her locker, "i'm sorry for your lost"said Nicole her neighbor. Nicole starred at her with a happy smile on her face. Adriana starred at her hoping a tear wouldn't fall down her eye. "You don't care.......none of you care.......you've never cared", she said looking it the corner of her eye. Nicole starred at her smiling, "wow" she thought. School was over no one to FaceTime,call,or even text. Adriana was walking, she walked to cvs where they give pills to people she got medication. For her sad depressed mind about Ariana. She went home stirring the pills in her backpack, there were letters on the table she read them all. "MOM.....what is this for...." said Adriana. "I'm doing you the best of luck hon.......I'm worried about you............you need it please trust me"said mom. "HOW CAN I TRUST YOU........"Adriana bursts out crying. "HOW could you take me to this place"said Adriana. "It will help you" said mom. "I HATE YOU" said Adriana, she mumbled "I knew you were lying from the start"