Life before

Adriana and Ariana are best friends. "The dream team yea our new name is....the dream team"said Ariana. "I'll have to admit that's a pretty clever name that has ever been named in our entire lives"said Adriana. "Yep, our entire 14 years of life"said Ariana. The girls giggled after everything they talked about. Ariana coughed a couple of times as she was sitting on her porch. "Yo, you ok Ariana"said Adriana, "yep never been better"said Ariana. Adriana made a face like she knew that Ariana was lying to her. "Hey, I'm sorry Adriana but I don't think I'm going to be able to go bowling with you tomorrow, I have my club activity at school"Ariana said. "Alright, I understand as long as it's for a good cause"she said. Adriana went home and they were going to FaceTime but Ariana wouldn't pick up the phone. She finally answered Adriana, "Ariana are you ok"said Adriana on the phone. "Whose this..... "said Ariana's mom. "Her best friend Adriana", "honey I'm so sorry but.....she died just 30 minutes ago"as Ariana's mom sobbed to say. Adriana put her phone on her bed and froze. She didn't know what to do or say she was in shock on what had happened with NO explanation. Tears flew down her eyes they were big and they were going fast like the wind flew on a breezy day.