Therapy

Adriana cringed her nose back and forth with anger she had no idea that it would come to this. "I wish you never died"......"I love you with my whole heart and soul". "Adriana Covina" said her therapist. "Yep......" she said.... "follow me" said the therapist. Adriana was weirded out. Why did she agree to do this? She shouldn't listen to mama or take her word for granted. There was no doubt in her mine that mama did this on purpose. "So,  let's get this started....shall we"? Adriana lied on the comfy couch with leather on it she was excited to be relaxed in her mind but not in her face expressions. "So Adriana you can call me Becky, I'm a therapist here to help you with your problems so tell me what's up"said Becky. "What's up is i just need a day nap how about that"said Adriana walking out. Becky stood up and closed the door. "You're not leaving" said Becky, "oh I see...........you just want your money" said Adriana. "WHAT ARE YOU INSANE, no I want to help you I understand you're going through a friend loss now just sit down"said Becky. "Yea I should sit down.........ON MY COUCH AT MY HOME where I belong"said Adriana. Becky and Adriana starred for a while at each other as Adriana decided to sit down. "Fine......... I miss Ariana my best friend. The one who was their for me. Throughly every single thing. I loved her she was just like a sister to me. And I love to see her giggle and play. I was sad she never told me she's sick. And now I'm feeling the pain of not knowing my best friend was dying and I wasn't there", said Adriana. A tear ran down her eye. "You know we should go outside and get fresh air it'll be so much better I promise" said Becky. "I have to go to the bathroom I'll see you then" said Adriana. She went to the bathroom and out the window she went Becky went inside looking for her.