|Mark| Pleasure|

(Y/N)

"So, what time will you be home around?" I asked my roommate ethan over the phone.

"Around eight," He replied,

"Ok see you then." I say as I look over at the clock, six thirty.

I hang up and call my boyfriend Mark. "Hey babe, can you come over?" I ask him.

"Of course, now?" He asked.

"Yeah, quickly. We only have till eight. And I want you so bad baby." I say then let out a small moan.

"Be there in twenty." He replied with a growl. Smirking a replied "Meet you in my room." Then hanging up.

I quickly go up to my room and light a vanilla candle. Turning off the light I remove my clothes, except my bra and underwear.

I crawl onto the bed and lay down in a fairly sexy pose.

___________________________

I here the front door open, then Marks heavy footsteps coming down the hall, he appears in my door way.

"Fuck..." He whispered, I bit my lip as I noticed his rather large boner. He closed the the door before he walked over, then removed his shirt.

Mark proceeded to crawl overtop of me, he leans down and pulls me in a heated kiss.

I rap my arms around his neck, I moan into his mouth and his knee rubs up against my entrance. Creating a nice friction.

The kiss became passionate, his tongue ran along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly let him in.

Our tongues danced around in each other's mouths and explored every inch.

I reach down and unbutton his jeans, tugging at them. He pulls away for a minute to kick them off.

Mark comes back down and attacks my neck, licking and biting all of my sweet spots.

He leaves multiple love bites down my neck and chest, then proceeding to my breasts.

He kissed the tops of then gently as he unhooked my bra and throwing it somewhere with the rest of out clothes.

Mark licks my nipple and bites at it slightly, causing me to moan out.

"I want you so bad baby..." I moan as he massages my breast while nipping at the other leaving multiple love bites.

"Not yet baby." He growls as he makes his way down my torso, licking and kissing.

I let out small moans, he then gets to my panties. He kisses and licks up and down my legs.

He comes back to the top of my underwear, pulling them down with his teeth.

He rubs a finger up and down my entrance and gently rubbing my bundle of nerves, causing me to moan and squirm.

"You're so wet for me baby." Mark spoke in a low voice, I moan in response.

He then pushes one finger inside of me, slowly pumping them.

I reach down and tug at his boxers, he quickly removes them. Mark looks up at me with lust filled eyes.

I bite my lip as he slowly rubs this hard dick, shining with pre cum.

I crawl over to him and sink his dick in my mouth. He throws his head back and groans.

"Fuck (Y/N)..." He moans out and grips my hair, I bob my head up and down, he slowly starts to thrust into my mouth.

I pull off with a pop, causing him to whine out. He throws me back against the bed.

"You ready baby.." He says as he lines him self up, gently teasing my entrance, I nod quickly.

He pushes into me, I let out a loud moan. He slowly pumps his self into me, letting me adjust to his size.

"Faster..." I moan out in a whisper, he nodded and proceeded to answer my request.

Mark slams in and out of me at a punishing pace. Moans loudly erupting from me.

"Fuck, yes!" I moan as he hits my g-spot.

"Oh god baby, so tight!" Mark groans, his dick slamming deep into me with each thrust.

I claw at his back and grip his hair tightly, causing him to groan out.

I feel the knot tighten in my stomach. Both of us are a moaning mess.

Suddenly he pulls himself up onto his knees, my legs draped over his shoulders.

He strong hands grab my waist, holding me in place. Marks grip gets tighter and slightly breaks the skin.

I wince slightly, but continued to moan out.

"Fuck Mark! Don't stop!" I screamed as I feel my walls tighten around his dick.

"Oh fuck (Y/N)!" He groans loudly, slamming into me as I climax, my eyes squeeze shut.

I grip the sheets tightly, throwing my head back, and arching my back towards Mark.

I feels marks dick twitch inside me. "I'm gonna cum!" He moans out. He thrusts into me hard, but slowing his pace.

I feel his hot seed shoot into me, he groans out one last time then falls beside me.

Both of us lay they, eyes closed, breathing heavily as we come down from our high.

Mark pulls me onto him. Out red sweaty bodies together. Just then a bang out a loud knock comes from my door.

"Next time keep it down!" I hear Tyler's voice hell from the other side.

Me and and Mark look at each other horrified.
"Oops....?"