Chapter Five: I work, and He sleeps. I hope he slept well (insert evil smile.)

Disclaimer:

                Me: Okay well I…

                Luffy: Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiii, I’m hungry!!!!!

                Me: Ahem! I’m doing something here!!

                Sanji: Okay, captain!

                Nami: Me too! Please!

                Chopper: Me Three!

                Miki: Me four! And extra please!

                Me: What am I? Chopped Liver? (-_____-*)

                Luffy: Liver!?!? (*Q*)

                Me: (hits Luffy in the head) so now you hear me!!!! And you four, I. WAS. DOING. SOMETHING.

                Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Miki: (Backs away cautiously)

                Me: Where was I again… oh yeah! I don’t own any of the One Piece characters; they belong to the creator of the anime/manga. I only own my OC’s, now to the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     Chapter Five: I work, and He sleeps. I hope he slept well (insert evil smile.)

                 I stared at the pieces of wood in horror, the barrels were completely taken apart, which meant that I would have to build from scratch.  I sighed, At least I can build whatever I want now, which isn't as bad as it actually sounds. I bent down to examine the pieces thinking of what I should build to be fast, sturdy, and efficient. A row boat would be pretty sturdy if built well, and it would be pretty fast if it had a sail and a propeller, but would we have enough? I looked at the pieces and sat there in thought. If I use all the pieces correctly I think I could manage, but the sail...

        Regardless of my worries, I began to build the boat, completely forgetting about the green haired swordsman who should be helping me. I wiped off the sweat on my forehead as I admired my work. the boat was pretty decent. I had barely enough wood to add two poles in the front to add a sail if I could get one some how. The propeller was made with one of the oars like a crank, while the other one stayed as it is. The body had no holes or openings for the water to come in, I hope, and overal I thought it was pretty sturdy. Those years of trial and error paid off.

        "What do you-" I asked Zoro while turning around, only to notice that he wasn't there. "What?" I stood there confused as I thought. Now that I think about it, where was he? I don't remember him helping me-  I froze when I realized that that guy hasn't helped at all. I sat there for three gruelly hours trying to put that stupid boat together, and he doesn't bother to even help? I fumed, Ooh, when I get my hands on that green headed, moss ball, I'm gonna... From the corner of my I saw the said green, Speak of the devil and he shall appear, I thought rolling my eyes. I turned to get a better look at him and found that he was sleeping peacefully under a palm tree.  I walked up to him quietly looking at his serene expression. His han was on his swords, but other than that he seemed, seemed, pretty vunerable. I knelt dow beside him.