Epilogue

What if you were born with the power to control time without knowing the consequence?

Will you use it? Will you not? ......

I woke up by the buzzling sound my alarm clock made. Slept for a few more minutes. Before i realize, i'm almost late. Rapidly took a bath. Gets ready for school and leaves the house immediately.

(My mother was in a vacation trip with her coworkers while my sister was taken away by my father when they divorced.)

While running on the way to school. Daichi remembered he wasn't able to eat his breakfast. He took a detour to buy some sandwich on the way to school.

Hiro saw Daichi  walking down the wrong path. He ran towards him and kicked him in the back.

"What was that for? " Daichi said angrily.

"Where are you going? This is not the path to school."  Hiro answered.

"I'll buy some sandwich. Stupid!" He shouted.

"Let's go then. It's almost time. Lets hurry."

They bought sandwiches and ate it on the way to school when they saw the gate closing in.

"HURRY UP" The guard shouted while waving his hands.

"Come on. Fast. Run" Hiro said.

"We still have enough time." Daichi said.

But before Hiro heard it. He ran towards the gate.

Daichi saw a truck rushing and not slowing down despite the pedestrian crossing sign.

He realized that Hiro will be hit by the truck. He shouted to stop.

Hiro saw the truck but failed to stop...
The world turned very slowly. The whole world lost its sound. It was Daichi's feeling at the moment.

Daichi felt slowly, like the world around him stopped. He realized that he can use his power to help Hiro but he promised not to use it ever.

Hiro was hit by the truck. He was thrown afar like a can hit by a slipper.

Hiro knows the power Daichi has because he was once caught into it when they were still childrens......