Chapter 2: Changing Probabilities

Daichi brought with him scissors, a pocket knife, a rope and some evidence regarding the judge.

He first killed the truck driver. With berserk, he tortured him before he kills him. He took the scissor and used it to cut the drivers fingers one by one until nothing was left.

He then took the last breath using the knife and slit his throat up.

He then headed for the judge. Waiting outside his house in a cold night.

Then a black car showed andcoming through his direction. He saw the judge face . He knocked at the window.

The driver looked at the judge face. Nods, and rolls down the window. The moment the window rolled down. Daichi grabbed his knife and pierced into the judge neck.

The driver didn't realized what happened and when he looked back. He was also killed by Daichi.

With cold eyes, like he's ready to kill anyone.

He escaped and hurried to a building near the site. He used the stairs and reached the rooftop.

"Hiro, You were now given justice. Please rest in peace. I'll be coming for you now.. I'm sorry" Daichi murmured while crying.

He has reached the side of the building. He was ready to commit suicide.

That moment, He remembered all the past memories of his with his classmates and Hiro,with his family and other people who became part of his life.

At a cold night, He given up his life. He asked for forgiveness.

Then he jumped at the cliff.
He felt the cold air. Closed his eyes. He felt like he was ready to die and let the death come to him.

When he is about to reach the ground.
Inches away from him. He stopped hearing sounds. He opened his eyes just to see himself floating. Everything is frozen. Not a single sign of life.

When suddenly he heard a voice saying "Here i am talking about your potential and you are here talking about death." "Who are you! Show yourself! Don't fuck with me! " Daichi answered.

"Why are you so angry? Here I am saving your life and this is how you treat me?"

"Just let me die please! I don't deserve to live in this place! I've killed my friend, I didn't helped him. I killed the driver and the judge. I'm a criminal. What do you want more?"

" Stupid! I didn't think you were this stupid. I know that you are stupid but reaching this level is beyond my calculations. Do you think killing yourself is the answer? Are you really sure? Check yourself right now. Tell me. What do you see?"

Daichi saw the blood that was left from the judge he killed. He shouted, and was terrified on what he saw.

"This is the problem with those with potential like you. All of you just want to die because you feel your different from them." The voice said.

Daichi realized that it was his first time to talk to someone while in a time-collapsed zone.

"Who are you? Really?" Daichi asked.

"Who am I? Hahaha I'm sorry, You don't know me but I've known you all this time. Even at the moment you hesitated to use your power"

Daichi was shocked and started to hate himself again.

"But I can give you privilege because you come to far I can turn back time for you once more. Without any consequence. "

Daichi was strucked by what he heard.

"Of course you need to save Hiro, But if you fail. Your family dies for you. You will also live a life of Solitude. but if you suceed, I will of course teach you on how to control your power. How about that?"

Daichi felt refreshed but scared. He wants to return back to time to save Hiro but he was confused on what to do.

After a few seconds, Daichi has decided.

"I will return back to time but how will I meet you?" Daichi asked.

"I'm always watching you. "

"Ok then"

The voice started murmuring and ordered Daichi to breathe hard and steady. And lastly close his eyes.

"My body felt so cold"
"What is happening"