Chapter 1: Tainted Promise

Daichi unconciously used his power to stop time and was trapped into it.

Daichi cried until he saw Hiro playing in his room. He entered and touched him.

Daichi's was freed but Hiro remained trapped in time. He is not breathing. as if He is a doll. Daichi tried to wake him up but he won't. Hiro was brought to the hospital.

The doctors said that He was not dead. But it was like He was in a very deep coma. Daichi cried continuously until he fell asleep.

The next morning, Daichi woke up next to Hiro who was sitting at the bed. Gazing at the Big tree next to his window.

"Hiro. I am- " Daichi was speaking but Hiro interrupted him.

"It's ok. I know it. I know it all. I saw all the things that happened. As if I am watching you from my eyes." Hiro said.

"Sorry, I am not normal like other people. I should not have befriended you." Daichi said while crying.

"Huh? What are you saying? It's amazing. It's like you can see others while they can't see you. It's amazing. It's nothing to be afraid off. Hiro said to Daichi.

"But" Daichi was interrupted again by Hiro.

"No buts. But promise me that you will never use it" Hiro Happily said.

"Sure".

Few days later.. Shoko. A classmate of Daichi died. It seems that she died of a heart attack without any reason. It remained a mystery.
But Daichi already realized that controlling time had it's own consequence.....

Remembering that moment and the promise He made to Hiro. He didn't used his power to stop time.

He kept his promise to his bestfriend. Even if it was just forced to him.

Before Hiro was hit by the truck. Daichi saw Hiro murmuring something.

Hiro was hit by the truck and died immediately.

He was given burial and Daichi is the most strucked at that moment. Althea attended the burial and saw Daichi...

He was accusing himself the one responsible for Hiro's death.

Then the trial for the truck driver was finally coming to an end.

Daichi attended the Trial and later on the judge gave the driver the not guilty for not giving sufficient evidence. Daichi was outraged infront of the attendees.

He shouted " What the heck is wrong with this court. I saw him driving over Hiro and you will still let it pass? My friend died because of that Insolent Bastard"..

The attendees was disturbed and Hiro's family started to make a fuss.

The police brought Daichi out of the court. Crying heavily. He skipped classes for over a week.

One day he attended the class. Hair is dirty. Clothes are wornout. It looks like his own personality was changed.

His classmates were shocked on what happened to him.

Althea, a girl from his class who had feelings for him came to talk to him. Hugged him from the back
and whispered "Please forget it already".

When suddenly he cried over it. He ran and jumped over the school gate heading for home..

On the way, He slowed down and sat in a see-saw at a park. Saw a bird eating a worm.

Daichi realized that those with power and money can do anything they want.

He investigated the Driver's connection with the judge..

Every place the judge went, He is stalking from the dark.

Then He learned that the judge is corrupted. He accepts money in exchange of winning the case.

He headed home. Tired and Sleepy. Her mother was about to finish preparing the food.

"Daichi, Dinners ready" Called out by her mother.

Daichi didn't answered.

Her mother, worried, came to his room to see his head under he pillow.

She thought he was sleeping but Daichi is in deep thoughts whether He will file a case againts the judge but. His thoughts were jumbled.

"If that judge was corrupted, Others are possibly the same."

His emotions were jumbled.
When suddenly he decided to kill the judge and the truck driver.......