Chapter 6: the day of happiness

As Chara's lips press against yours, you begin to feel a warmth spreading through your body. Her lips were warm and wet, with a chocolate taste to them. You continue this for a minute or two until you hear snapping beside you. You turn around and see Frisk shaking her head and snapping her fingers to get Chara's attention.

"Aww.. It was just getting good~." She says happily with a dreamy look on her face. You turn to Frisk and she gives you a hug. You accept it and hug her back. She snuggles her head into your stomach while Chara lays her head on your shoulder. You all sit there for a while, just watching tv, until sans comes back down. He looks at you three and gives you a big smile.

"Well,Y/n, looks like you got some snuggle buddies." He says, chuckling. 

"Yeah...hehe..."

"Mind if I sit down? Or do you need more time with you're snuggle buddies?"

"No, I don't mind." You say, scooting over a bit. Chara and Frisk move with you.

"Thanks, kid." Sans says.

"No problem."

"So kid, what do you think of those two?"

"They're  great."

"Got a smooch outa one of em yet?" Sans asks.

You blush slightly and nod. Sans smiles and chuckles lightly.

"Don't worry kid, I'm ok with. Tori on the other hand... Well, I can't speak for her."

"Oh, ok."

"Kid, did you notice that Frisk's head is on you're..."

You look down at Frisk and see her head is resting on top of your...thing. You go stiff as sans laughs. The situation is actually quite funny to you as well and you laugh at it. You all sit there watching tv for another hour or so until papyrus comes down.

"Ready to go, everyone?" Papyrus asks.

"Yeah, hold on." You say. You lean over and shake Chara and Frisk's head to wake them up. 

"Huh? Wh-what's going on?" Chara says as she and Frisk wakes up.

"We're about to go somewhere." You say calmly.

"Awwww...I was having a good dream..."

"Really? What was it about?"

Chara blushes deeply, and Frisk giggles.

"N-nothing! D-don't worry about it!" She shouts.

"Whoa! Ok, sorry. Won't ask again." You say, putting you're hands up.

"G-good!" She turns to Papyrus. "Now, where are we going?" She asks papyrus.

"Well, we were going to go to waterfall!" Papyrus says.

"Yep." Sans says.

"What for?" Chara asks

"Why, to go swimming of course!" Papyrus says.

(Time skip to waterfall in the next chapter!)