The wedding part 2😉

"Joe where are we going?" Joe had one hand over my eyes and the other holding my waist.

"It's a surprise" I heard a door open.

"Can I look now?" I asked.

"Yeah" he removed his hand.

I opened my eyes. "This is beautiful" I hadn't actually seen the reception since we had a wedding planner and joe insisted on planning it all with the man who was helping him. He promised me that I would love it and I sure do.

The room at about 20 tables with a turquoise colour theme throughout.

"Do you like it mrs sugg?" He still had his arm around your waist.

"I love it mr sugg" I pecked his lips

•••

All the guests started to pile in and take there seats.

We were sat at the head table,with my parents and Joe's,Alfie,Zoe,my brother Brayden and my Bestfriend.

Food was served and let me tell you it was delicious

It was time for the family and best man speeches.

Alfie stood up and started.

"Joseph graham sugg I've known you for a very long time and might I say I've never seen you as happy as you are now and that's all down to Y/N . You picked well dude,and now that we're brothers-in law this is even better. Y/N you treat him well sis-in law. Love you all" tears were welling in my eyes.

Then my bestfriend stood up.

"Y/N Y/L/N you've been my bestfriend for what feels like forever,and you are absolutely amazing and from the moment I saw you and joe together for the first time I knew you to were gonna get married I call it bestfriend instinct.
But joe if you ever hurt her I will murder you if it's the last thing you do."
I was now crying happy tears.

My bestfriend came over to me and hugged me.

"I think it's time for the bride and groom for the first dance" everyone clapped.

Joe stood up and offered his hand.

"C'mon darling" I picked the song and I knew joe would love it.

He wrapped his arms around waist and mine around his neck and then "it's all about you" YouTube boy band.

Joe laughed. "Of course you picked this song"

"I knew you'd love it" I began to sing

'It's all about you, it's all about you baby'

We danced and we both sung.

Everyone came on the dance floor and came danced with us.

****

After hours of dancing and drinking,joe came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ears

"Lets go to the suite" he smirked.

"Okay" I blushed.

We bye to our family and friends and he grabbed my hands and dragged me away from everyone.

****
Smut warning...

When I shut the door I immediately got pushed up against the door and attacked by kisses.

"Mmmhmmm" I moaned.

"Undress me joe" I whispered.

He turned me around and began to undo my wedding gown,a minute later it fell to the ground.

He started kissing me on lips again,my hands moved to his suit jacket and I chucked on the floor and began to un -button his shirt. My hands ran up and down his abs. He groaned.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the king size bed. He unclipped my lacy strapless bra and threw it some where.

"I love you"

"I love you to"

My hands fumbled with his belt and pulled his trousers down. Leaving him in his Calvin kleins. He began kissing my neck leaving hickeys and then went lower and lower till he got to my knicker and he pulled them off in seconds

"What do you want y/n?"

"I want you to make love to me"

"Your wish is my command"

He pulled his boxers and he entered me quickly and slowly started moving in and out.