Friends or more #2😉

Smut warning~

When you and joe came upstairs,all the boys stared at you and smirked.

"Did you do it?" They all asked.

"Obviously" you winked.

You noticed joe with a pillow over his area.

A while later//

All the boys had left,as you were about to leave,joe asked you to stay over,so you said yes.

You went and sat on the sofa,and waited for joe to come and sit next to you.

"You wanna watch nextflix?" Joe smirked.

"Yeah sure" you replied with a smile.

A bit into the film you were watching,you could see out of the corner of your eye that joe turned his head,so you just turned your head.

Joe reached to touch your knee,he came closer to you and smashed his soft lips on to yours,the kiss became more passionate where you and joe were fighting for dominance,in the end you gave him and let joe take control,he guided you down so that you were lying on your back without breaking the kiss,a make out session was happening,joe pulled back and whispered sexily in your eye.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

"Okay" he got of you and pick you up bridal and carried you down stairs as soon as you got to his room,he pinned you against the wall,with hand pushing your hands above your head and the other holding your waist.

Still kissing he removed his hand from your waist and started to tug at your top,he pulled it over your head,still keeping your hands about your head.

You broke free from his grip,and suddenly pulled his t-shirt over his head,your hands exploring his toned abs.

He pushed you on to the bed,and hovered over you and began to kiss your jawline,neck,collar bone,each boob,stomach,once he got to your Nike leggings he began to pull them down,leaving you in just your knickers,he kissed your inner thighs sure leaving marks. He then started to rub your area over your panties.

"Joeee" you quietly moaned.

"Your wet baby" joe felt how horny you were for him.

He hand travelled in your knickers,starting to rub you,but now quite your g spot.

"Bastard" you gasped.

You turned him over so you were on top of him,you started to undo his belt and pull down his black ripped jeans,you could see the huge bulge in his boxers.

You began to kiss his neck,hitting his g spot

"Y/N" joe moaned.

You started to kiss his abs,once you got to his boxers,you slid your hand down and felt his hard on,you wanted to tease him,so you decided to pull his boxers down,you grabbed his bulge and rubbed it against your knickers.

Joe's POV~

Y/N started to rub my hard on against her sexy knickers,I was getting frustrated now,I knew what she was doing though. I was going to fuck her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

Your POV~

I knew joe was getting frustrated so he suddenly decided,to roll over so he hover over me.
**

Joe pulled your pants down,and grabbed a condom out of his side draw,he slid it on and thrusted hard into you.

"Joe" you moaned loudly.

"Y/N" joe grunted.

He guided you hips back and forth,Joe began to go faster and faster,after a while he began to slow down and collapse next to you.

"Your not going to be able to walk tomorrow love" joe winked at you.

"That's going to be fun,but that was the best sex I've ever had" you smirked at him.

This is the end of this short series,hope you enjoyed,let me know what you thought of it.

Amelia💓💓💓