uhh ohh

Kamoni p.o.v

7:32 p.m.

I woke up in the bed by myself.  I frowned

cause I know damn well kajuan didnt leave me

in this big ass house by myself. I got up and

took a shower and put on more pj's and walked downstairs. Kajuan and kamari were both knocked out on the living roon floor sleeping,  snoring and all.  all I could do was laugh until I noticed the big ass mess they left . I sighed and started cleaning the kitchen and around them in the living room.  after the house was spotless and I was satisfied I woke up kajuan and kamari.  I gave kamari a bath and put her on her onsie she fell back to sleep so I kissed her and put her in her crib and closed the door. I went back to kajuan and my room and heard the shower running so I just hopped in the bed and watched love and basketball. I was slowly dozing off when kajuan came out the bathroom in only his polo boxers,  lawdd I was in heaven until kajuan cocky ass had to say something.

" damn ik im fine but quit staring bae " he smiled

" haha shutup punk and come lay down with me "

" aww my baby want daddy to lay with her im just playing bae " he said and climbed in bed with me.

I scooted closer to him and got comfortable and he turned off the tv.

KAJUAN P.O.V

I got out the shower and climbed in bed with my bae,  and she scooted closer to me and it felt like our bodies fit. I turned the tv off I gotta get some shit off my chest and kamoni the only one that understands me ........ most of the time.

"bae?  "

"hmmm ? " she was dozing off

" feel like talking?  "

" yea,  whats wrong?  " she said sitting up and turning on the lamp.

" you know how im a king pin right?  "

"yea "

" well I need to know you gone stay by my side and ride for me if I ever get caught and most of all I need to know you gone hold me down if something happen "

" kajuan … where this coming from?  I love you,  you took me and kamari in when you barely knew us so I feel like I owe you that … baby look how about I make a promise with you? " she said

" okay what is it?  "

" I promise to love you,  ride for you and hold you down as long as you dont fuck me over or lie to. me " I laughed and kissed her

" I love you baby and I promise now go to sleep big head we gotta get up early "

"okay goodnight bae love you "

this girl gone be the death of me,  but thats my rider ♥