†Chapter One†: Ozwald

So this is my new story. I think I'll have a lot of fun writting this one because there is so much behind it. Ozwald is basically a symbol in a way but I'm not going to get too much into that. I created him along with other characters a long time ago. He however was my favorite so I decided to make a story for him and his hero. Hope you like it. <3 Also play the little song to the right, it adds onto the story quite nicely.

~~~~

  "Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock" 

The great grandfather clock was heard throughout the old grey house. It was a minute after that the sound was heard. The sound of midnight has occurred. 

"Ding Dong Ding Dong" 

He stood there quiet and still. Purple pale lips raised in a sickening smile. The smile of insane. Though something was off about the man. The side of his face seemed covered in a mask. A mask that had the other half of his smile. Which was curved perfect to his elf-like ear until ending with a purple spiral swirl to match the other side. And his eyes were the same, but a very faint green followed by the once again, purple spiral. 

Now his face was thin and pale, just like any other villain. His jaw was a V shape, his limbs were long and slender, and everything about him was charming in a way. But it was his smile that was the one thing off. Behind that mask on the side of his face was half of a Chelsea smile, bloody and stitched. Half of what a nightmares are made of for the ones who live in the small town of Vexington. The rest of their nightmares were from his eyes to his hands that held those four cards, colored purple and green. Joker, six, seven, and eight, all his lucky numbers and symbol.  

These cards were no ordinary playing cards from any old deck, these cards were made from black magic. The edges of the cards so sharp, they could cut through anything. Even if he had to cut a human head off.

But it was when that certain name was mentioned would they hide in fear. "Run and lock yours doors the villain is near!" Would be heard throughout the streets now days and only fools would ever dare to walk amongst the streets at night. Ever since their hero has vanished for good, they would forever live in the hands of a murder. A murderer by one name and one name only. 

"Now what's your lucky number?" the villain said, removing his mask to expose the bloody mess on the side of his face, to which the victim scream in horror, before having her throat sliced with card number six. 

Ozwald was his name.

~~~~

Okay guys, so I decided to rewrite this story and add a few changes and other things to it because I felt like it wasn't going as I planned. This is such a great villain and I really wanted to give him a good story. He's my baby and I hope you love him just as much as I do. So yeah don't get confused about the changes. I rewrote it so don't worry! <3