"rainbow row"

"Jimin, I swear to god you better hurry up." I scowled at the younger. We were on a mission and he wasn't helping.

"But hyung. This is wrong." He whined. "I just wanted to watch Netflix."

"We can do that later. After we watch our masterpiece on the news." Namjoon winked. "Give me the blue."

I tossed the can to him. "Last one?"

"Yep. Let's bail before we get-"

"HOLD IT!"

"RUN!" Namjoon screamed as he pushed us along. Jimin started running the minute he heard the cop.

Namjoon and I weren't as fortunate.

"Hands behind your back." He barked as he handcuffed us. Namjoon smirked.

The police officer drove us to the station. And I am so glad it wasn't the same officer as before.

"Sit here." He said as he pushed us into seats. Metal, cold uncomfortable ones.

"Ya know, this seat looks much more comfortable." I smiled innocently as I pushed myself into Namjoons lap. He paled.

"I wanted to be the first one to put you in handcuffs." He whispered seductively before pressing his lips against mine.

He pulled me flush against him, causing our lower regions to touch. I moaned loudly.

And on purpose.

The police came back and scoffed at us.

"Get out. Your gay asses scare me." He unhandcuffed us and walked away.

Namjoon and I ran so fast.

"Today on Live 5 News. Two teens spraypainted a local downtown area. This area is known for its lavish buildings and powerful people.

The once white houses lining this street are now each colored a different color.

If you look at it from afar you can see that it is clearly a gay pride flag. To make things worse, the buildings now say, 'GAYYY.'

Locals have started calling this area rainbow row.

Back to you at the news desk."

Namjoon cheered and hugged me.

"HYUNG TAHT WAS EXTREMA WHAT TEH SHSVSISBSJJS!" Jimin yelled.

"Stop being so.... JUnGsHoOk." I snickered.

"HYUNG!"