Prologue

I was ready to give in.

I was read to give my self.

My heart and mind were no longer my properties.

And the owner.............

Well at first I thought this man taught me to love, unconditionally, passionately, and faithfully.

He made feel sensations and emotions that were all new to me.

My heart always skipped a beat when he's near me. His electrifying touch made it's way to every inch of my body. Sparks fly whenever I lay my eyes on him. I was inlove, madly, and uncontrollably inlove.

We were happy.

We were perfect.

We were...

Until one day, he broke my heart. He left me hanging, alone, and shattered.

There's always a rainbow after the rain, pero hindi ko inaasahang uuulan muli........ hindi. Babagyo pala ulit ng ganito kabilis, at sa oras pa na hindi ko inaasahan.

He made me feel this diverse chord of emotions, and heartbreak is one of that.

I was devastated. He was my first love afterall. Halos talikuran ko na ang lahat para sa kanya. My family, my friends, lahat-lahat, para lamang sa peste niyang pagmamahal.

He chose to play with me. He chose to play a game with me. A game with my own f*cking feelings.

At first, I lost. I was defeated. But only because at that time, I was vulnerable and unguarded. Lahat ng mga nararamdaman ko noon ay bago pa lamang sa akin. Wala pakong alam. Mangmang pa ako sa mga nangyayari.

But now, I've learned my lesson na sa mundong ito, hindi nababa-bagay ang mahihinang tao. At walang puwang ang bait sa kahit saang sulok ng mundo.

He broke me, but then mold me into a new person.

I'm an angel turned into this playful, ruthless devil.

He made me a monster.

He made me.............. merciless.

And so, to pay my debt.

I chose to play with him. I chose to play a game with him. A game with his own f*cking feelings.

He broke me?

Then I will break him.

He's a heartbreaker?

Then I'm his Heartbreaker.