Chapter 2

Hey & guys sorry for spelling errors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meghan's POV-

I tried to talk to him but nothing came out. Tears streamed down my face as the hooker slammed the door behind her.

Did Jimmy leave me for a hooker? am I no better then a hooker?

David and Princo got up and started walking towards me, I ran into my room before they could even take a step toward me.

I locked the door and started balling my eyes out. I didn't care about anything. I just wanted the old times back. If I cried, Jimmy would comfort me, If he cried, I would comfort him.

NO. I have to get over Jimmy, I'm not saying right now but soon would be good.

Joey's POV-

I knocked at her door for the 12th time then finally David comes and answers the door. I instantly hear loud sobs and whimpering when I step into the apartment.

I start to get worried as I notice Princo & David both banging at Meghan's door. It must've been where the sobs were coming from. I walked up to Meghan's door and pushed David and Princo out of the way

Joey: Meghan? Can you please open the door?? Meghan?

She didn't reply

Joey: Meghan!

I turned the knob and noticed she unlocked it. I entered her room and closed the door behind me. I noticed this one spot on her bed was SOAKED. Probably from tears.

I walked into her personal bathroom and saw her bringing a razor to her wrists. I was scared. The Meghan Camarena, The happy anime girl, slitting her wrists.

I quickly rushed over and took the razor from her, throwing it out the window. She started to cry harder and started yelling at me

Meghan: WHYD YOU DO THAT? IM NO BETTER THAN A WHORE ACORDING TO JIMMY!

I tried to calm her down but she slapped me with her hand, really hard.