Chapter 24/THE PARENTS BLESSING PART 2

Third Person POV-

Meghan and Joey sat there with they're mouths wide open, in shock. Did Leticia just say her first words? Meghan looked at Joey, smiling and starting to get teary eyed. Tears of joy, of course. Joey saw this and hugged her, laughing as Leticia continued to watch Pokémon.

Joeys POV-

I hugged Meghan, LETICIA JUST SAID HER FIRST WORDS.

Joey: Meghan....We should take a video showing them Leticia.

Meghan:We should but not yet. We should wait till she seen family first.

I nodded. Meghan was right, Leticia isn't ready to be exposed to the internet as much as even YouTube. I released our hug after about 12 seconds. I looked at the clock on the Cable box and it said 8:12 PM. I picked up Leticia and turned off the TV, placing her in the single bed tucking her in.

I walked back to the double bed after turning off the lights. I crawled under the covers and snuggled with Meghan till we fell asleep.

~The next daaaaay. yo bitches excited? I'm Excited.~

MEGHANS POV-

I heard a faint laughter as I opened my eyes slowly and sat up, smiling due to the laugh. Leticia's Laugh. I yawned and got up scratching my arm where the almost gone scars are gone on my wrist.

I got up and looked around, just noticing that Joey wasn't here..Where is he? I shrugged it off and walked over to a Leticia playing with her Pikachu. She kept playing with it while I walked away and into the bathroom next, quickly seeing a note on the mirror on a sticky note, and it read:

Dear Meghan, I'm sorry if you see this before I get back, I'm just getting some breakfast for us and Leticia. Love you and be back soon.

-Joey.

I smiled at the note, and for some reason I couldn't stop smiling while I got ready for my shower. OH, I KNOW WHY! I almost forgot, today is the day we tell our families about our engagement, even though I'm kind of scared to see my mothers expression.

I remember at the baby shower, we were calling our families and telling them I was pregnant. Well when I called my family, my mother wasn't there because some business trip or something, so she doesn't even know I have gave birth or was pregnant in the first place, so I don't know how she'll react.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Cold water rushed over my head

Meghan: COLD!!!!

~AFTER MEGHAN FINISHED SHOWERING~

Joeys POV-

I quietly opened the door with our breakfast and head the shower turn off. I stepped inside and closed the door as I looked over I saw a bubbly Leticia watching some animated kids show.