Chapter 29

Meghans POV-

After awhile of standing there and crying, me and Joey called the cops and they showed up at the hotel, asked us some questions and said they would try and find her. Try. "Joey...I want to find her on our own. They said t-try... Its not guaranteed they'll find her though.." The only reason I'm not crying at the moment is because I need to find her. I walked with Joey to his car, and started to drive around just looking for family cars or anything. nothing. " Let's go to Nicole's. " Joey said, making a turn and started to head for his sisters house. That bitch. "Okay." I said quietly.

We pulled up to what we assumed to be Nicole's house and stopped the car. " Joey...Can I go in alone? " I asked, looking at him hoping he agreed. " Okay...But if I hear any loud shit I'm coming in " I smiled slightly and pecked his lips, getting out of the car and up to the door, knocking on it. "coming!" I heard a male voice that sounded familiar. The door opened and what I saw shocked me to no belief. I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"David....What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN BOSTON?!" I looked at him and saw that he was shirtless and in baggy sweat pants, and I also noticed he was breathing heavily. "Oh hey Meghan." Nicole said, coming up behind David and tilting his head so they connect they're lips. " Are you two together?" I asked quietly....Still in shock. I looked at Nicole and noticed her hair was in a ponytail but slightly messed up. She was in a bra and shorts.

"Meghan....Come in." David said after his and Nicole's lips parted. I stepped inside, walking to the kitchen area. I smelt the air.....It smelt like sex and sweat. Disgusting. " Why are you here dog?" Nicole said, sitting on a counter grinning as David closed the door and stood beside her. I sighed and looked her in the eyes. I ran up up to her, putting my arm against her neck and pushing down. "Listen little bitch. " I yelled " I wanna know where my daughter is and I know for a FUCKING FACT you have something to do with her disappearance! " I screamed, pushing down harder on her neck.

I felt David pull me off and grab my hair, pushing me against a wall and putting my hands behind my back. " Your such a bitch Meghan. " David whispered in my ear,kicking my ribs and letting go of me, leading to me screaming in pain. I felt another blow in my ribs by Nicole, her picking me up and banging me against the wall. I looked behind me and saw Joey and David fighting too.

Joey had a bloody nose and mouth and David had a bloody nose and a black eye. I grabbed Nicole's shoulders and pushed her off me, kicking her in the stomach making her fall. I picked her up and slammed her against a wall and held her there. I looked at Joey and he had David restrained. "Tell me where she is Nicole! TELL ME! " I screamed, slamming her against the wall again. ", I didn't do anything...I just gave your mom your room key and she told me she would be on Jest street! " She screamed, trying to wiggle free of my grasp. I kneed her in the back and let her go, her falling to the ground. I panted, looking at Joey. Joey stood up and kicked David in his side, him not moving just leading to him hissing in pain.

Joey and I ran out the door and into the car. Jest street. Jest street. We zoomed off to Jest street.