Chapter 6

So me and Zayn go and start waking everyone up. So we went to Liam's room first. I think it was easy to wake him up though. I went and sat on his bed then started to shake him awake, when he woke up he looked at me and smiled. "Hi" I say and smile back at him. He wraps me in a hug and sits up on his bed. Zayn tells him he has a few minutes before they leave so he gets up quickly and goes to get dressed. He helps us get everyone else up. 

Me and Zayn take a picture afterward downstairs. He was smiling so much that it was funny. In one of the pictures I kiss his cheek then he does the same to me. Then we take some silly pictures. Then we go to the car and get in. I sit next to Louis, and we have a really interesting conversation we talked abut why they adopted me and why they wanted to take care of me. I guess they we're feeling sorry for me and they also wanted a child to take care of so they would look like they matured in the public eye. That's probably the reason they we're looking for a child. When we got to the building they were getting interviewed in. We all walked in and everyone was talking but I wasn't talking to them because I needed to think about what was happening and why they adopted me in the first place. We turn the corner and get to our room Zayn takes my hand and we go and lay on the couch together and he ends up falling asleep with his arms around me. I end up falling asleep after him. When we get woke up its time to start getting ready for the show. I'm still very tired from my nap with Zayn so I sit still while this lady curls my hair into very tight curls then loosens them a bit. Then she does my makeup. She does my eye shadow to match my dress but its like a smokey eye.

Zayn's Pov: We get to the building and we wall walk in together and we start talking to one another but I look at Samantha and she looks like she could care less what we was saying and I kinda felt bad about that

Zayn's Pov: We get to the building and we wall walk in together and we start talking to one another but I look at Samantha and she looks like she could care less what we was saying and I kinda felt bad about that. I think one of the other boys was talking to her about something and it made her think really hard about it. I keep talking to Harry and we get to our room and I take Samantha's hand and lay on the couch with her. I end up falling asleep on my back and her laying on my chest.  We get woke up and I go to get my hair done with Samantha and I get my normal hair style. I start to get dressed when I look over at Samantha and I get this very big smile on my face because she looks so cute with her makeup done. But the way Lou matched it with her dress was even more cute. I finish getting my shirt buttoned and I put on my pants and shoes. When I get done I kiss her cheek. We get called to the stage and I walk next her and she looks up at me and smiles. I smile back but I get pulled on stage and she stands there looking at me like she's about to cry. 

I'm walking next to Zayn and I look up at him and I smile at him. But when he gets the chance to smile at me back he gets pulled up on stage. I just look at him with tears in my eyes and I see him look at me like he's hurt for not being there next to me anymore. I stand there and wait for my name to be called. When its called I walk on stage and wave I sit next to Niall and lean into his side to hide from Zayn. I just sit there and wait for a question to be thrown at me and when it does I'm surprised at what I hear.

I: "So Samantha when the boys adopted you did you know they were doing it for there manager?"

S: "To be honest I had no idea why they adopted me until today but thanks for telling me." 

I: "So what your telling me is that Zayn didn't tell you why at all?"

S: "Yep he never told me why they adopted me in the first place. Louis started to talk to me about it on the way here. So I was distant when we came here because I was thinking why they really adopted me and now I know."

I: "Okay so have you started school yet or not?"

S: "I have not started school as of yet but I might in the near future I guess."

I: "Okay we'll be back after this break." He says then I run over to the lady that did my hair and makeup and sat with her in the dressing room. When the boys came and found me I was laying on the couch facing the back of it and I felt someones hand on my back. I closed my eyes to keep from crying and messing up my makeup. Then a voice said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I couldn't tell you when we adopted you because it just didn't feel right." I turn to see who's voice it was and saw Harry there looking at me. I fell into his arms and started bawling. He was rubbing my back and I ended up falling asleep in his arms. When I wake up I'm at the house and everyone is looking at my scars. But then I see Zayn touch my ribs and I get this pain in them like I was going to die. I jump away from him and he knows I'm awake now. "When did this happen?" He asked "Before you guys adopted me." "Oh" then he frowns. I stretch and get pain in my arm I look at it and see there's a bruise there too.  I look at Harry and he is just watching my arms and chest. "Harry...." I say and he ends u looking at my face. "Hmm..." He hums at me. "You okay?" I ask. "Yea fine." I nod and go back to looking at the rest of the boys.

Please like................. Comment feedback....... Love you my readers Saniya <3