Chapter One

Author's Note: Please, Please, Please tell me how you feel about this fanfic, and if you like it, and want me to continue it, please tell me. (It would mean a lot) Thanks!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Walter and Paige were the only two at the garage. The others had gone to pick up lunch. Paige stood up and walked over to Walter's desk.

"Hey, Walter?" Paige asked. Walter jumped obviously not realizing she was standing there, causing Paige to smile a bit. "Hey, what's up?" responded Walter. "Well... it's just that it seems like you have been distracted lately, and I was just wandering if you were... um... fine."

"Yeah... I'm fine, of course," he said not very convincingly. Paige looked at him, a bit of worry in her stare.

"Well, you know I don't have much of an EQ, and I... um... struggle with my... feelings." Walter said. "And it's just that I have been... well... trying to figure them out lately."

"Feelings?" Paige replied with a grin. "and whom might these feelings be for?" Paige asked as she stepped closer to him.

Walter gulped. He stood up from his desk chair, where he was sitting. He had no response.

"Me?" She replied her smile growing wider. Walter once again just stood there with no response.

She leaned in and started kissing him gently. He instantly responded by putting his arms around her, placing his hands at the small of her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as the kiss became more heated.

Soon he picked her up, turned around, then set her on his desk. She wrapped her legs around him, all while their lips never parted.

They finally stopped their kissing to get some air, but after they caught their breaths, they returned to kissing. Walter tugged up a little bit on Paige's blouse, so she took her lips off of Walter so he could pull it off. Paige worked on the buttons of Walters shirt, then finally got them all undone, and pushed his shirt off his shoulders.

Walter's kisses made it down to Paige's neck. He found the right spot and Paige moaned loudly, yet her moan was a beautiful sound to him.

Walter reached around to Paige's bra, undid it, and let it drop to the floor. He went down to a nipple and started sucking it. She threw her head back and moaned again.

After Walter had spent some time on one of her nipples, he went to the other one to give it the same attention. She moaned more, and then let out a beautiful sound, Walter could not describe. He loved the sounds that were coming from her mouth, so he sucked even harder on the nipple.

Paige couldn't take it any longer. "Walter, I need you... now."

Walter backed up, allowing her to slip her skirt off. Walter stepped forward, and gave her a hard kiss. He started rubbing her underwear, and she moaned.

"Walter," Paige said. "I told you I need you now."

Walter just wasn't quite finished teasing her though. He slid a finger past her underwear, and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh, my god," said Paige, barely getting the words out in between her breaths.

Walter slid his finger a little bit lower, letting it enter her. He then inserted a second finger, and began moving them in and out slowly. Paige moaned, and he sped up the pace, moving his fingers quicker now. She moaned louder, but then jumped at the sound of the garage door unlocking.

They instantly stopped what they were doing, and Paige jumped off of Walter's desk, and hid underneath it.

Toby, Happy, and Cabe come strolling through the doors, but then stop when they see Walter shirtless.

"Umm... whatcha doing shirtless Walt?" Asked Happy.

Walter had no clue how to explain. They luck-fully couldn't see Paige's clothes on the ground because she managed to grab them and slide them under the desk with her when she hid. However, she was unable to put her clothes back on because of the lack of space under the desk.

They were stuck. If he asked them to just leave for a minute, they would walk by Walter's desk, and see the naked Paige underneath. He had no other choice then to just blurt it out.

"Well... you see Paige and I have feelings for each other, and we were um... expressing them. And... well... you see... um..."

"Now I'm under Walter's desk naked," Paige yelled from under the desk.

Toby, Happy, and Cabe's mouths all dropped, and their eyes grew wide. "You and Ms. Dineen were doing the nasty on your desk right before we walked in?" Toby asked, a slightly naughty looking grin coming over his face.

"It seems that way, yes" Walter admitted.

"Now, if you would be ever so kind to leave and let me go up to the loft, that would be appreciated," Paige said, still naked under the desk.

They turned to walk out, but Walter stopped them, and added, "and you might not want to come back... for awhile."

"And why might that be, Mr. O'Brien," Toby said, as he chuckled at his own comment, wanting to get a reaction from him.

Paige popped only her head out from the desk. "LEAVE!" Paige yelled at Toby. Toby, and the other two turned to leave. They were almost completely out of the garage, when Toby turned around. "By the way, I know exactly why." He said, and bolted away.