Chapter Thre

The next morning Paige awoke to Walter's gentle kisses on her neck. "Good morning, love," Walter said as he noticed Paige opening her eyes. "Good morning" she said lovingly.

She thought back to last night. It was so amazing. They were both completely naked, but under the covers.

It was just then that they heard the garage door opening downstairs, followed by the voices of Toby and Happy arguing, Cabe and Sylvester having a conversation, and then Ralph's voice asking where his mom was.

"Crap" they both said in sync. Paige rushed to the bathroom. Walter leaned over the bed, grabbed his pants, and threw them on, just after Ralph came bolting through the door.

"Where's mom?" Ralph asked Walter. "I think she's in the bathroom, but I'll send her down stairs when she is out." Walter responded. "Ok" Ralph said before turning around, and headed back down stairs.

Walter went over to the bathroom door, and knocked signaling that it was all clear. Paige peaked out with a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" He asked. "We left all my clothes downstairs by your desk. I can't go down there naked!" Paige whisper/yelled. "Don't worry love. I'll go get them for you" Walter responded. Paige smiled, and then leaned in for a kiss.

Walter headed for the stairs, and tiptoed down them, trying not to be noticed. However, Toby was not going to let that happen. "Where is
Miss. Dineen, Mr. OBrien?" Toby asked Walter. "N-nowhere" Walter said walking over to his desk. "Are you sure she's not looking for these" Toby said holding up her clothes. "GIVE ME THEM!" Walter said, not realizing how loud he said it.

The rest of the team came in to see what was going on. They all stopped at the sight of Toby holding up Paige's clothes, and Walter glaring at him. Happy and Cabe laughed, Sylvester looked disgusted, and Ralph looked confused.

"What are you doing with my mom's clothes" asked Ralph. Toby and Walter's faces started glowing a bright red. Walter grabbed the clothes from Toby's hand, ran up stairs, and slammed the door.

Walter knocked on the bathroom door again, and Paige popped her head out. "Thanks" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "No problem, love" Walter said pulling her in for a deeper kiss on the lips.

Paige chuckled at the genius because of his improving EQ.

"What?" He asked noticing her chuckling. "I... I just love you" she said. "I love you too" he said admiringly. Their lips met for a heated kiss, and Walter's hands started roaming Paige's body.

"Walter" Paige said. "Yes?" He asked. "I need to get dressed." She said. He sighed, "fine"

After she got dressed, they went downstairs for breakfast.

They walked into the kitchen, and could feel the stares on them. They both tried to ignore them, but it was difficult.

"What? What are you all looking at? Huh? Me and Walter? Because we just slept together? Because we just had the best sex ever? because we just did this all night?" Paige turned around, and gave Walter the most heated, sloppy, wet, and hard kiss she had ever gave.

The team just continued staring, not knowing what to do. It had taken everyone by surprise, even Walter.

Paige pulled away from the kiss, even though neither her or Walter wanted to. They walked over to the cabinet got their cereal, sat down and ate their breakfast, and just pretended like nothing happened.

They had no cases that day, and Walter and Paige had said no words to the team the entire day since what had happened at breakfast.

When it was closer to night, Paige decided that she and Ralph would stay at the garage that night.

Before everyone left Walter and Paige came downstairs telling everyone they had something to say.

"This morning was a little bit... um... dramatic, but me and Paige just wanted to let you know that; yes we are a couple. Please just try to act normal about it. Okay?" Walter said to the whole group.

"Okay," they all agreed in unison. "Good" Paige said, giving Walter a peck on the lips, and with that everything was settled.