Chapter Two

Author's note: I know this chapter is much shorter than the first one, but I still hope you enjoy it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Walter helped Paige out from underneath the desk, leaving all the clothes still on the ground. He then wrapped his arms around her, and she jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around him again. He carried her up the steps to the loft as they kissed.

He laid her on his bed, and pulled her underwear off. He then stepped back and pulled his pants off. Paige sat up taking his manhood in her hands, running her hands up and down it. She stopped when he became hard.

She laid back on the bed, and Walter hovered over her. He entered just his tip, making her moan, before pulling out. He then thrusted all the way in, and she squirmed slightly. She started moaning really loud, so he kissed her, muffling her moans a little bit.

Walter reach his hand down rubbing Paige's clit, and continued to thrust into her repeatedly. "UH... Walter that feels so good. Keep going," Paige said, digging her fingertips into Walter's shoulder. He could tell she was approaching her climax, but he still wasn't quite as close. He sped up his pace, causing him to moan now. He leaned down, and gave Paige a wet, sloppy kiss.

They were both so close to their climaxes. "I'm so close, Walter. UH... I'm so close." Paige said In between pants and moans. "Me too," Walter managed to squeeze out.

"Oh, my god.... OHHHHH.... Oh my. Oh my..... goddd.... Walttttteeeeerrrrr." Paige's legs started to tremble, and Walter could tell she was about to come everywhere. He gave a few final thrusts before pushing so deep into Paige, and coming inside her. "Oh, my god, Paige. You feel so nice." She couldn't respond because she was so out of breath.

After awhile of just laying together Paige finally scooted off of him. "That was amazing" she said still trying to catch her breath. "Yes" Walter agreed. "wanna go again?" Paige asked. "Yes" Walter responded.

Neither of them got any sleep that night.