Space Bound: Eagleland Adventures

Space Bound

Part 1

By William Brando

Written for and dedicated to my friends.

Special thanks to:

Ashleigh Meyers

Ruben Garcia

Hanna Oseguera

Jude Herron

Tena Herron

Elliot Unruh

Tevin Mak

Shigesato Itoi

Satoru Iwata

Prologue

A long time ago in 199X, there was a boy named Waylon Park. Waylon was a rather tall, white skinned red haired dude who lived in the town of Fithsquare Eagleland. He likes the color red and his outfit tends to reflect that. Usually being something like a red shirt with his favorite soft drink logo on it. Pairing that up with Flannel shirt or a red sweater. Though he wouldn't go overboard on the red or anything. He has green eyes, and black glasses because his eyes are kinda bad. Despite being relatively good at baseball, he often goes on the playground where he spends most of his days, chillin out maxin and relaxin all cool, and shootin some bball outside of school. But all that changed one night when something amazing happened.

Chapter One Act one:

In which a mission is given.

It was a regular night like any other, until the aforementioned amazing thing happened like I just told you about. There he was, sleeping in bed, when all of a sudden a huge BOOM! Was heard outside. He looked out his window in a hurried panic, the police were swarmed outside his home looking up at the cliff above his house. He ran downstairs to his mom who urged him to change out of his jammies before he went exploring. He got dressed and ran outside, then talked to some of the police who did things like complain how hungry they were, or that it was too late for this, and how they were competing with another town for most Roadblocks.

He and his one neighbor's house were situated at the base of a small mountain or hill, at the top of the mountain lies a cliff face. A popular lookout spot for bird watchers or anything similar to that nature. Waylon continued on his way to the site of where all the cops were stationed, he noticed that his dog had becoming a lot more aggressive than usual. There were runaway dogs, snakes, and bats all over the place! He got into a few moments of trouble, but after climbing the cliff, he noticed there were many policemen all piled up, blocking his ability to move forward.

That's when he noticed someone, someone who must people in town didn't like, but he had a soft spot for him out of pity. It was his next door neighbor Wasco. Wasco was a short white kid with black hair and blue eyes, he traditionally wore his blue Pastabalilites Soda brand shirt, the rival cola of Waylon's. He also had a longer light blue scarf. He saw Waylon approaching and ran up to him. "Well! If it isn't Waylon, don't be staring at them. You're getting in the Pigs... I mean Cop's way! Go back to bed and tomorrow I shall tell you, and everyone else in the neighborhood about this weird meteorite." "Wasco, buddy, I don't think you should be here either then dude. How about this, we BOTH look at the meteor and then we go back to sleep. How's that sound?"

"N...No way! I will take the credit for this, and then everyone will know how cool I really am!" He struck a pose and then shoed his friend away. Waylon shrugged it off and walked back towards his home. Later that night, Waylon was back to sleeping when there was a loud knock on his door. In a daze, he walked to his front door and opened it. There stood Wasco clutching his scarf nervously. He spoke with annoyed face and tone. Rubbing his eyes he said. "Wasco, it's midnight what could you possibly want from me. I will not rematch you in a game of cards, wait until tomorrow." He said as he was ready to shut the door.