Chapter 6 (Part 1)

The next morning, I woke up in Khad's arms. I only have 2 things on my mind: I'm his girl and I See The Orcs Today. I love him so much. He is amazing and i just can't believe that I am actually his. I really didn't wanna move so i closed my eyes. I fell back asleep. In the back of my mind, all i knew is if this is a trap,I could die.
Khad was shaking me awake soon enough. I'm still terrified, but I try not to make it noticeable. "Good Morning Sunshine!" I smile "Its not a good morning" He was confused "Why?" i laughed "2 things," I sit up "1 I'm still tired 2 I want food" We laughed. "2 things wrong is No more sleeping and no food, we have to leave now" He said smiling down into my eyes. God his brown eyes. "I don't  wanna go, but fine" We laughed. We meet up with Garona and Lothar. I start shaking, Khadgar noticed it and Hugged me. "Will you two stop it?" Lothar teased "She's shaking, so I thought I could hug her. You're acting like a father that isn't mine" Khad said confidently. Lothar just rolled his eyes and we begin out Journey to meet Durotan. I'm scared, but I have heard stories from my people about this Frostwolf clan. They believe in the old ways. I respect that. We are arriving and I begin to shake more. A lot of the orcs looked familiar to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This is all I'm going to write there will be a part 2 I'm going to write another fanfic with Khadgar and if you like the other one better just let me know. I'm stressing help me SCHOOLS OVER AND IM STRESSED I DON'T KNOW LIFE BUT
FLY ON MY LITTLE GRYPHONS AND STAY GOLD💛