Chapter 5: Breathless

"Inhale! Exhale! Inhale! Exhale!" I said to myself as I walked to meet Kyle. I can probably still back out right? Yeah I can just ditch him right? Yeah, I just need to turn around and he won't even notice!

"Iz!" Ugh I just lost my chance! Well I guess I just have to wait for this day to get over with

"Hi! So...what's up?" Think Iz! Think! As we were walking to Baskin Robbins! Help!

"Nothing, what flavor do you want? My treat!" So he's pretty game with everything. Ugh this is so awkward! Maybe I just have to give him my calculus homework answers and he'll leave me alone.

"Here's the Calculus homework so you don't need to spend money on me! I better leave! Thank you!"

"What homework are you talking about?"

"I just thought you wanted to know the answers from my calculus homework that's why you're treating me"

"Thanks for your generosity but no, I don't really need your homework. I just want to get to know you since you're pretty much interesting when I first met you" fudge. I just humiliated myself with giving him my homework. Face palm.

So we talked for hours and hours until he walked me home.

"I had fun Iz! I hope this isn't the last time but don't bribe me with homework next time okay?"

"Yeah about that..." I was turning red as a freaking tomato. This can't be!

"Just kidding! See you in school Iz!" As he waved goodbye heading to the other direction.

WHAT? How can that just happen?

"BOO!"
"Fudge!" I ended up spraying my pepper spray again. I best be buying another set.

"Why do we always end up meeting like this?"

"Hi...Elliot! I'm so sorry! If you hadn't freaked me out like that I wouldnt have wasted my pepper spray on someone so not worth it!"

"Well I apologize for your pepper spray since that's more important than my eye"

"Why are you here anyways?"
"I don't know i was just jogging when I saw you with your mouth open and I found it funny. Why are you even dressed up? Got a hot date?"

"Wow, I never thought having my mouth open makes me a comedian and why do you care? It's not even a date and it's with your friend Kyle he wanted to have some chat"

"I never thought Kyle was that interested"

"Wait what did you say?"

"Nothing. So got cool things in here?"
I didn't understand what he was saying until he went inside my house. MY HOUSE! What if my parents are inside!

"Hey you can't just enter houses of people you don't know!"

"You're Isabelle Carter right?"
"Yeah"
"So that means I know you" ugh!!!

"I didn't know we had guests coming over! Hello I'm Maria, Iz's mom! You should've told me Isabelle! I would've prepared a feast"

"No, it's okay Mrs. Carter! What a great house you have! You must have conceptualized this" what is he doing flirting with my mom?

"Oh dear! What a charming friend you have Isabelle! You must be?"

"I'm Elliot mam"

"Oh hello Elliot, yes I helped in conceptualizing the house. Why not eat dinner here it's already 7. Just wait here as I prepare the food. And, Isabelle tour him in our house" Are you kidding me? My mom's now friends with this creature?

"So Isabelle, obey your mom and let's tour your house especially your  room" winking his eyes at me

"Perv!"

----------
"So here's our game room. It's nothing much just an air hockey table and billiards and the room next to it is mine"

"My favorite place"

"You're such a pervert and I don't know how you were able to sway my mom like that"

"Well that's called experience babe, you gotta earn the parents to make life easier for me"

"So yeah, here's my room"

"You're room's full of books as expected. Lang Leav, like a typical teenager."

"You are a teenager as well so that means you have one then?"

"...I didn't mean it like that! My sister has one too!"

"Yeah right"

"What! I'm telling the truth"

"Uh huh. If you say so Mr. Tough guy who loves Lang Leav in the inside"

"Sorry to interrupt you two but mom says food is served already."

"We weren't even doing anything!"

"Yeah not right now, but soon enough we'll be doing something in this room together babe" fudge, I'm blushing! This isn't right!

Elliot - 3 Iz - 1

How did I end up having strangers make me feel like this?

Like! Vote and Comment!

~dangerouslivingroom