Disclaimer: pjo does not belong to me

It was all Chiron's fault. He's the reason why Percy was at the mortal version of Tarturus.

It all started when:"I know that all of you are extremely good at saving yourselves, but you need to have better experience with mortals."

And so Percy, Jason, Leo and Will was sent to their doom. Or more accurately, high school.

And then the mist just had to disappear. Leaving mortals around the world confused about the monsters.

Well at least the gods had the decency to reveal themselves, so the chaos died down.

But were the boys allowed to get out of school? Nooooo. They had to remain undercover.

So here they were walking down the halls of Goode high. Dodging bullies. Now you might be wondering, the heroes of Olympus, bullied?

Well they are hot don't get me wrong the girls threw themselves at them. But after the first few months of rejection, they understood that they had absolutely no chance with those boys.

And the male population of their school, well, there's thing called jealousy. Yeah for the heroes, school sucked.

The boys made their way to the next class, monster defense. Yeah, they changed gym to monster defense.

They went to the gym and waited, the gym teacher, coach Crane, bellowed,

"listen up, from now on, we'll be learning how to defend ourselves against monsters, four demigods have been kind enough to come here to teach us....." An exited murmur rose among the students.

The heroes exchanged glances, demigods? Who exactly? ".....they're your age but far more experienced. So don't make a fool out of yourselves."

Percy could tell that the self proclaimed demigods in the school were miffed. He looks to Leo, "Zach and the whole popular gang looks miffed." " Serves them right." Was his reply. Percy shook his head.

Coach crane continued talking, "they should be here by now...." Suddenly the doors flew open. And out came a really hot teenager.

The first to enter was a girl with caramel coloured hair and almond shaped eyes. Leo's eyes bugged out. He started to fidget. His friends knew the reason.

The girl spoke, "Hello, students,I know you're all expecting demigods, they're here too. But, I'm not exactly a demigod." Her scanned the room and flew to Leo. Will motioned her to keep quiet.

"Well what are you?" Asked the most slutty girl in school, Veronica. Obviously jealous "Well, my father is a Titan, but now I'm mortal." Everyone looked shocked, "T-Titan?" Asked an oh so very brave jock, Matt (I had to)

"Yes, I'm Calypso of ogygia."
Dead silence. Other than Leo's muffled Snickers

Well until the door flew open to reveal a very beautiful girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscopic eyes.

"Hello everyone, I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite and Tristan McLean. And a title I won't bore you with"

Jason's jaw hit the ground. He really wanted to just run there and give her a hug but refrained.

The room irrupted in chatters  before again the door opened this time to reveal a beautiful blond girl with intimidating gray eyes.

For his dignity, I will not describe Percy's reaction. Though, some of the jocks possibly started drooling. Matt started to rake his brain for where he saw this girl before.

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and Frederick Chase and holder of a really long title....." Leo Snickers. Annabeth glares at him.

The other students get surprised to see him continue snickering. Percy shakes his head.