Chapter II: Monopoly and Serendipity

The world was shaped according to the way people interacted with the surface. People took advantage of the way the surface evolved, and people continued to interact with the change. After the rivalry of rich and poor, people continued to live their lives. Unlike those from Desolamia, Prosquantumia feed off from the weak and continued to prosper and survive.

People come and go and he knew how money can easily turn around the flow of the world, especially that of the surface. The way his household raised him was through competence and awareness, but he'll use his elements to bring down his own kin. He was lacking knowledge and power but he doesn't lack the sole contender of their world, money.

Clear onyx eyes and a fair face was not enough to let himself into the world he wished to break. Pink liquid spew from his head and into the drain, he looked up the mirror to see himself tanner and different, he was not ready enough to face his plan but JB knew he was strong enough to let his plan grow. The sound of showering water died off as he reached out for his white towel.

Brown shirt, camouflage jacket and black jeans was laid on his bed ready to make him make a good show, all he needed was someone that could set his deal,and allow him that one thing that could break down the dying monopoly, man power.

This world was run by money, gold and fame. Their was no other way out of the new future. It was lacking but fortified. Each gun aimed can be turned around and shot at the hunter if the prey has enough money to buy the trigger. All this was easy to calculate and this was one thing another man always hated about the world.

He used to pretend that he was someone else, he wished to be. However that was the one thing his money could never buy. He owns everything even something larger than a building or a land, but he can never own himself. That was his cursed being born the way he is, people looked up to him and praised him but all he wished was to accept and love himself.

Ash brown locks flew with the wind, clear goggles covered his dark brown eyes as he steadily breathed. Hand strictly clutched the cold metal of the gun, finger poised at the trigger and eyes steady at the target.

Bang. The bullet passed through blue. Bang. This time red. Bang. Another red. A total score of 89 was listed on the chart. It was lower than his past record but that was enough for the day. He was usually good at aiming but Youngjae was never good at relaxing.

He blinked his eyes multiple times annoyed by his results. He wasn't a sore loser but his results made him cringe. Throwing away his gun he took off his gears. Today was an unlucky day and the reports seemed to make him more annoyed.

Tapping his hand on his watch more of his annoying schedule popped up making him squint his eyes. Gloves, coat and bands shed off as the door opened for him. Suit, tie and slacks matched his tousled ash brown hair.

Sitting down he placed his hands on the cold metal table making the room illuminate. Blue keys and virtual buttons cascaded into the formerly empty surface and multiple holograms and displays appeared.

Camera connecting. Multiple screens started to load and some finally showed some display. Gold, brown, and orange. Sand dunes,worn out buildings and rusty surroundings, masked and cloth wrapped people passed by and worn out vehicles zoomed across.

Crossing his legs he swiped his fingers over the panels zooming on buildings, cars and people. The camera's were clear to show him some details like the commoner food of potato and fish the person was eating inside one of the buildings.

The city was getting poorer and poorer not the way he wanted it to be, he had allot of hope for the city, and investment. The stirring trouble was nitpicking on his dreams for the city, but the whole land seems to suffer.