HATE!

Well I'm back miss me already. Anyway new chapter hope you love it.

_ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ _ _ _  _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  __ _ _ _ _ _ _

Re-cap: "I didn't do anything it was Trevor and the other players, I just gave them the advice, and bought the eggs." She laughs. "I always get the last laugh.  Paybacks a bitch isn't it."

HATE!

I run home as fast as I can to catch up to Trevor. Once I get there I here laughter coming from the game room, I walk in to see Trevor and his friends goofing off and screwing around like they haven't just fucked up my car.

"Trevor you fucking ass-whole, what the hell is wrong with you. I have never done anything wrong to you, so why the hell do you pick on me so much.  Huh? Tell me why you hate me." I rant at him, trying to understand why he hates me so much.

"You want to know why I hate? Why I pick on you? What you have done to make me fill this way, huh? You really want to know?"

"Yes, Trevor I really want to know why you hate me, why you, you always pick on me. Tell me, what have I ever done to get you all worked up like this." I snap back at him really actually curious as to why he hates me.

"I hate you because you took my mother, you took my mother away from me. It should have been you who died that night not her. You killed my mother, and what makes it worse is that dad doesn't even care. he treats you like a fucking angel. When the doctors thought you had died that night, I wished you would have stayed dead! I wished those 15 seconds would have been 15 years! I fucking hate you with all my heart. I hate the way you remind me so much of her, and most importantly. I hate you." He yells at me, with so much anger and hatred in his voice.

"What is wrong with you. You blame me for her death. Its not my fault, her heart stopped after I was already out after, I was born. The doctors had told them before that there would be a 10%  chance Mom would die giving birth to me. Mom made dad promise that if it came down to saving me or her, he would choose me. And he did just like Mom wanted, she told him that her time was up and that it was my turn to live. She told him not to blame me, and he doesn't, you do and for no reason also. But you know what I understand. you hate me because you want to be loved like a mother loves a son am I right."

"No your wrong I have everything I ever wanted, I have friends, popularity, and I'm captain of the football team. I don't need anything else. I hope your mate rejects you at first sight, I hope he sees you as a stupid fat bitch. I fucking hate you, Ryan. I hate the way you look, I hate the way speak, and I hate that you remind me so much of her."

"I hate you to Trevor." I was seething. I ran to a little lake in the forest behind my house where dad used to take me when I was younger and just cried and thought about every thing Trevor said. A few minutes later I run to my room only to realize that I had been down their for hours, its 20 minutes to midnight. I change into a sports bra and some matching sweats. I run downstairs and I see my Dad sitting on the sofa  staring at the grandfather clock just waiting.

" Hi Daddy, how was your day today?"

"Hello Pumpkin, my day was just fine. Are you ready for your first shift?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. Will it hurt though?"  I ask a bit scared.

"Yes it will hurt in the beginning but only fro a few minutes. its 11:55 now so we have to go to the forest ok Sweet Pea."

"Ok Daddy."

By the time we make it into the forest, its one minute midnight.

__ _   _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    ___  ___            __ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ __ _ _ _ _  _ __ _ _  __ _ _ _ _

Hope you love it and if you don't message me and tell me new update soon.

-Ebony-