foreword

C L U E L E S S
We could be anything tonight, just tell me everything you like. Can't you see? We could be something if we tried, just tell me how to make you mine.

-Make You Stay by The Girl and the Dreamcatcher

S Y N O P S I S

Cher Milton was the embodiment of everything pretty and pink. She had detested the idea of moving away from sunny California but found the concrete jungle of New York City was not so bad, not with a certain hero that had a weird thing for spiders gracing the streets. Rich, vainly pretty and beyond materialistic, she was crowned some sort of social goddess of Midtown High, but there was more to her than her classic style and witty remarks that generally were misunderstood by most.

She had a very gossiped about reputation ad many only believed she dated jocks and preppy rich boys alike but when a clumsy Peter Parker spills his lunch tray all over her new plaid skirt, something snaps within her cold eyes and she couldn't help but notice him for the very first time. Gathering her friends to dig up dirt about the geeky boy in order o know everything humanly possible about him, she can't quite take her gaze off him in class. Even going as far to start scheming ways to get his attention, one way by dropping her pen in class for him to pick up for her, just so she could see that adorable boyish smile.

But little did the social butterfly of Midtown know, Peter was rather caught up in her social grace and thought her pink kitten heels were pretty and that he watched her in the cafeteria when she wasn't paying attention. But with his own side hobby of saving lives, their blooming romance takes a hit when he has to save her from a robbery after a party gone wrong one night.

That's when the real fun begins and these two kids were falling fast.

W A R N I N G S

Spider-Man: Homecoming spoilers

C A S T

Carlson Young as Cher Milton