Call me determined, but i'm getting in trouble

Chara was seated next to you, her she had one leg crossed over the other and was resting her chin on her hand disinterestedly. You on the other hand were looking at her intently, you had to admit you weren't quite sure what you were looking at. There was something off about her, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

The skeleton teacher had narrowed his eyes a little at her, like he knew her somehow. You weren't entirely sure though, so you mostly ignored it.

After she had introduced herself as Chara, you realized she's been talking to you directly. "(Y/N)" you responded. She grinned for some reason, then sat down. Though she seemed surprised when you at next to her, even thrown off a little. She seemed to think you knew something she didn't, equally you got the same feeling. Sans would constantly glance over you both, as if you were known trouble makers. The other students gossiped a little, but ultimately they didn't really have anything to talk about yet. Chara noticed you snort through your noise as you heard them.

"What's up with you?" She asked, a little intrigued.

"Them." Was all you responded with. You could have sworn you noticed Sans lean into the conversation, but you couldn't have been sure. Chara turned away from you again to face the PowerPoint on the board, which had a bunch of example of mathematical equations to meant to refresh everyone memory.

Chara really was... strange. She looked normal enough, but there really was something off with her. You looked her over, trying to spot what it might be. It defiantly wasn't those pale, slim legs that you could see, nor that flawless face. Though you had to admit those red eyes were a little disorientating, though you found them stunning. No, what made her different wasn't a physical trait, it was more the way she held herself. That sly, poisonous confidence, the somewhat seductive scent that brushed against you, or maybe the look in her eyes that told you she had a plan to kill everyone in the room should the need arise.

It was a strange trait you respected, since it was you one you shared. You didn't trust anyone, you didn't have some any tragic backstory that involved an epic betrayal of biblical proportions, you just had too many friends leave you behind to save face and become more popular.

Andrew, your best friend. You remember how much fun you had, then he distanced himself from you when you weren't good enough at sport for the other boys. You'd been heartbroken, feeling abandoned and betrayed. You remember your parents just telling you to get over it, then you started to get bullied.

You yawned again, your tiredness was starting to catch up with you. You were over that now, ancient history to you. Leaning back on the chair, you copied down the equations on the board. Looking over to Chara again, you couldn't help but keep glancing to her. There was defiantly something there, a different aura about her. Like she was somehow above everyone, but there wasn't an arrogance to her. You couldn't deny the deadly beauty of her, like a snake the contained only the most potent of poison.

Ultimately though, you didn't care. You'd been lone wolf for years now, so call yourself determined, but you weren't going to break that trend now.

--------
You had an undeniable reputation for getting to fights, it wasn't that you went looking for trouble though, its just it went looking for you. So it was when you noticed a few bullies picking on a monster, did you realize you were going to get into another fight. You were at your locker after maths class, only after you stood to the side when you opened it to avoid any potential paint grenade, it paid to be cautious. You heard some laughter from around the corner, some jeering and a growing crowd. As usual this didn't interest you, since you really didn't care what senseless whatever they were amused at, you guessed someone let off a stink bomb maybe, best to cover your mouth just in case. It was only when you hear the small "ooff"sound did you freeze, it sounded like someone just fell flat on their face, and if that was the case...