Call me determined, but two tigers can't walk the same mountain...

You stared Chara down, both of you tense, both ready to fight like hell.

She grinned menacingly, her eyes still starring daggers. "You have no idea what your getting yourself in for."

"Really? Seems to me that your a jumped up arrogant bitch who wants to lord it over everyone else, wants a reputation that everyone else is afraid of. Well I'm not for one minute going to be..." Suddenly Chara rushed you, surprising you. You reflexes were enough to jump to the side though, causing her to dart past. You grabbed the back of her neck, twisting your weight and pushing g her against the wall.

Pressing your weight down on her so she couldn't attack you, you grabbed her arm and moved up Her back, which would break it if you suddenly yanked upward. "Only problem is Chara, your not in my league." You smirked, then let her go. You were already in trouble for that previous fight, probably wasn't a good sign to immediately get into another fight.

Chara seemed somewhere between shocked and angry, then she smiled and put her hand behind her back. "Chara!" A female voice sounded, causing you both to turn. A girl with a blue jumper and purple stripes as well as a medium length skirt jogged over, holding her books in her arms against her chest. "Chara, were suppose to be heading to monster studies." She looked at you both, her eyes narrowing. "What's going on, Chara were you fighting?"

"No frisk, I promised no fighting."

"Oh yeah?" You asked her, eyes narrowing.

"Chara Dreamurr!" The girl started like a parent scolding a child, must be sisters or something you reasoned. "I'm so sorry." She apologised to you, apparently his was a common trend. "I'm Frisk, and you are?"

"(Y/N)" You told her, brushing your shoulders from your clash.

"Oh, your the one who got into the fight with the other boys. I just want to say thanks, you really helped a friend of mine, not to mention me." You then realised she was the girl that got slapped by the bully earlier before.

"Don't mention it, it was nothing." You said nervously. "Like seriously, don't mention it. I was lucky to get off with a detention, I could have been suspended."

"You don't need to worry about that, your secrets safe with us. No one will hear it from us, right Chara."

"Well I don't know maybe..."

"Right Chara!"

"Right Frisk."

Chara nodded, you had to admit it was funny. You got your new time table out, checking what lesson you had after lunch. Wait, after lunch? "You got the time by any chance?"

"Yeah it's, five to one." Frisk told you, that meant class was in five minutes time. Guess that's what happens when you get knocked out for an unknown period of time.

"Damn it, i have to get to monster studies quick!" You realised.

"Don't worry, we have it too. We can go together." Frisk said, much to the dismay of a Chara.

---------
You honestly didn't know what Monster studies would be like, but it was strange to walk into a class with everyone else being a monster.

The teacher was a goat women who smiled when you entered. "Frisk, Chara you and your friend are late." She didn't seem to want to punish you though.

"Were not..." Started Chara, who you were pretty sure was going to say friends.

"Sorry mom." Frisk apologised. You stared at them in a haze of confusion, did she say mother. You looked at the teacher, then to frisk and Chara, then back to the teacher, then to the girls.